Ratings for Dr. Paul Semadeni

Dr. Semadeni is the best chiropractor. I been with him for 5 year. The rate is very reasonable.Very friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. I can't say enough about him. Again the receptionist is very friendly. I would recommend to anybody. Good job Dr. Semandeni.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I can't say enough good things about him, he understands that in treating the bones sometimes you have to treat the tissue as well. He ordered an X-Ray for me to learn more, answered all my questions and never once took anything I said bad. He did manual adjustments, acupuncture, some metal tools, a mechanical massager, and took care of some deep tissue massage. He also gave me exercises to do so I can strengthen my problem areas and stretches. Most people treat you as walk in walk out in 10 minutes if you're lucky...not Dr. Paul, he takes care of you and genuinely cares. Always fun conversations and joking around and it seemed there wasn't anything you couldn't talk about freely, he did say if I preferred to keep it professional or less chatty that was okay too. Highly recommended and wish there were more people like him. He's the real deal. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I've been seeing Paul for 10 years and think he is great. Helpful, friendly, and willing to take the time to listen and ensure he is doing what works. Great guy, and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Great person and a great knowledge base. He is very down to earth. I have always been wary of chiropractics, but he has changed my mind.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Paul is the BEST chiropractor I have ever had! His knowledge stems across the broad range of biology and the medical sciences. He is the only person who has been able to cure my chronic back and neck issue. As for the first bad comment on I read on here when I searched his name - I completely disagree. This Doctor would never act in an inappropriate manner and that patient needs to get over herself and stop thinking people are out to date her. If I knew who she was I would give her a piece of my mind. However, these ratings speak for themselves. Only one bad apple out of the bunch! I would recommend this Doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Been seeing Dr Paul for years top notch chiropractor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Amazing Chiropractor! Its difficult to find a chiropractor that has so many certifications along with Chiro(ART, Acupuncture, Graston) This Chiropractor ACTUALLY listens to your concerns and does NOT provide the same treatment every time you visit(cracks you and your out) like most Chiro's out there. Very outgoing personality, but is always professional!I am a little surprised by the first comment! Have been going there for years and have nothing negative to say!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

From Victoria, BC to Toronto, Ontario, I've had chiropractic care over the last 40 years. When I moved to Calgary a couple of years ago, I had to find a new chiro and my son-in-law recommended Paul Semadeni as Paul had successfully helped him with serious nerve damage. Paul is the very best chiropractor I've EVER seen. He is professional, knowledgeable, caring, and is skilled beyond any chiropractic care I've had previously. Paul treats the patient as well as the problem and uses many different techniques instead of just a few cracks and out the door. He has a true healing ability and a huge heart. The first comment on this site that was so negative about Paul must be from someone who has a grudge because it certainly does not describe Dr. Paul Semadeni. Paul's integrity is above reproach and his skill is 10+/10. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have Paul as a health care provider is indeed very fortunate. He is a great guy and a wonderful healer.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Paul is definitely one of the best Chiropractors in Calgary. He's got an incredible personality and is genuinely interested in helping people feel better. If you're in pain, Paul will fix you up. To the individual who wrote the first comment below, you're obviously one of those people who thinks EVERYONE is creepy. Paul is the real deal and I highly recommend him to all my friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I am blown away by the first comment. I have been going to see Dr Paul for a year and I could never think of anything negative to say about him. He is always extremely professional and very upbeat and friendly. Not once have I ever felt even remotely uncomfortable in his presence nor during a treatment. And never would I think he was trying to date me! He is the 5th Chiro I've seen and hands down the best. He isn't just a crack em and rack em doctor he spends 30 min with each person and makes sure everything that can be done is. I've taken my husband there and recommended several friends and they all concur with me regarding his professionalism, kindness and most of all his wonderful use of technique. I would recommend him to absolutely every person I could looking for a Chiro.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013