Ratings for Dr. Janet Franiek

Dr. Franiek saved my life. I first saw her in 2010 when she diagnosed me with extreme adrenal fatigue/exhaustion and found out that I had virtually no hormones - female, male, adrenal. She told me at that time that the "journey back to health" would be at least 5 years and she was right. She was with me every step of the way, re-testing every year and treating accordingly. I felt supported, listened to and understood. She is incredibly knowledgable: smart, compassionate, up-to-date with knowledge in her field, warm, funny and caring. She moved in 2015 to West Vancouver and I followed her to Healix Health. She has helped me through the most difficult period of my life and I am profoundly grateful for her expert care. The bio-identical hormones she put me on helped me immediately - I started sleeping, my moods were rock solid and most importantly, I started to heal. I truly do not know where I would be without her expert guidance. She is one amazing doctor and functional medicine specialist and Vancouver is very lucky to have her practising. I've sent many others to her for help over the years. Cannot say enough good things, so glad she is on my team!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Franiek pays very close attention to me during my visits. Her questions are pertinent and thorough. She hears me and is never condescending. I am fortunate to be able to work with her

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Franiek is the most amazing doctor I have ever had, she is kind and caring and has gone out of her way to be helpful. When I needed information about results she called me at home and one time when I was particularly concerned called me long distance to give me the information. She considers not only my physical needs but always asks about how things are going in my life and takes the time to listen which is quite remarkable in this day and age. I have never heard of anyone who has had the positive results that I have had from Dr. Franiek and I have been blessed to have her for many years now. Kind, caring, respectful, honest and open. Very considerate with time, realizing that everyone has a busy schedule. Can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Total lack of compassion. Her office lost my test results for 6 weeks; she informed me that I had cancer and to call if I had any questions neglecting to tell me that she would be unavailable to answer questions for the following 3 weeks because she was going on holiday.Her office lost my medical files. Often waited 45-60 mins with an appointment.

Submitted October 29, 2012

wonderful doctor. Zeroed in on my issues and was more than supportive. Would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Fantastic Doctor. Highly recomended for midlife health issues for women. Very knowledgable, practices from a strenghts based-wellness perspective.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010