Dr. Rachel A. Ruotolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Ruotolo

Dr Ruotolo is the most amazing doctor! She is so dedicated to helping her patients.. she genuinely cares and spends time with you going over your concerns! I wouldn’t take my kids anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Very concerned about my issue and discussed all my concerns Will see if I proceed with surgery

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

We were very happy to reconnect with Dr. Ruotolo. We look forward to working with her again as she is a very compassionate and gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I went to Dr. Ruotolo for a second opinion. Her secretary couldn't have been more accommodating and concerned. Dr. Ruotolo went out of her way to see me and explain what had to be done. I felt very confident choosing Dr. Ruotolo for my surgery. I would highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Very professional and very knowledgeable. I was able to leave the office with confidence and no lingering "what if's".

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Our daughter is healing so beautifully after her surgery. Dr Ruotolo is a gift to our family and will always be special to us!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Our entire experience with the Dr. and Staff has been an absolute pleasure. Dr. Ruotolo is a true professional and took all the time we needed to know exactly how our daughters procedure would do. We are so happy she is in her care. All the staff in this office are extremely helpful and greet you with respect and a smile. Could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Ruotolo is the best, her skills with children n adults are amazing. As surgery proceeds she very detailed to every point in procedures . I love how she makes sure ur okay with everything n understand every detail she has explained to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Ruotolo and her staff were very friendly and accommodating, and made us feel comfortable. Dr Ruotolo explained everything so that we could understand it, and answered all our questions, and never rushed us out of the office. She has a very easy going, nice manner and we felt very relaxed talking to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Our daughter was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. Dr. Ruotolo is an absolute gift. She has performed three surgeries on our daughter (cleft lip, soft palate, hard palate repairs), and she has given her utmost time and attention to us throughout every step of the process (prenatal consultation, office visits, pre-surgical visits, immediately after surgery, and follow-up visits). We have never felt rushed during an appointment. She answers all of our questions and makes herself available for communication. For parents with a little baby, this is KEY. And on top of all of that, her work is incredible. You cannot tell our daughter was born with the most severe type of cleft. We absolutely cannot recommend Dr. Ruotolo highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Rachel A. Ruotolo's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY