Ratings for Dr. C R Fernando

I will definitely NOT recommend her to anyone. I feel she is guessing things at times. I went to her for root canal treatment. On my second appointment, when I was suppose to get permanent filling, she initially filled canal, took an Xray, and she felt something was not right. She took out filling from canal with the same needle like instument, without informing me. Also, possibly pushed some of the cement down the root canal, causing so much pain for days. I still have to go to her regarding this pain. Anyways, so when I asked her why she removed the filling, her answers were very vague and short. I don't trust her skills as this is my second root canal from her. Similar experience in the past.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Fernando have given excellent care to my family for over 10 years. She is skillful and runs an efficient clinic. Although there are numerous dentists in my neighborhood, I would rather drive 24 miles to Brampton to see her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced and a talented dentist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

thanks for taking me in such a short notice. I was embarrassed after shipping my front tooth and Dr.fernando and team set me up for an emergency appointment and got me in the chair immediately. thank you so much..I really appreciate and recommend ..

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I recently had a tooth extraction and was very pleased with the treatment I received. I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable and appreciated the attention and care given to me by Dr Fernando and her team.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. C. R. Fernando is a wonderful dentist. She is very knowledgable in all areas. I was happy going to her and happy with the service she provided.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Fernando's staff are educated but at times incompetent, as for The dentist herself, she is very nice but does not know what she is doing, I have gone to her to have a new denture done for me and till now (2 years ago) still was going to her to get adjustments done, I have bled many times while she has been doing these adjustments and been in pain for days! My son saw her as well for a simple teeth cleaning and became his worst nightmare, she ended up clipping his gums and was rushed to ER and had stitches done on him, do not go here! She is lost!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010