Ratings for Dr. Cobus De La Porte

I misspelled his given name, apologies for the redundant entry. Appreciate that his clinic Bulk Bills (though now only if you have a health care card) and he is polite overall but seems to have difficulties listening and seems to get frustrated from this. Flat out refused to fill out a Treating Doctors Report I am required to obtain, as I had seen other GP's recently. However if his clinic had not changed their Bulk Bill Policy and also not had such a high GP turnover thsi would not have been the case. I now have to seek out another GP for this TDR and if they have better communication skills and don't seem to be making personal assumptions then I shall change doctors. - I also I searched http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/Registers-of-Practitioners.aspx?q=MED0001175668 and found his actual first name to be Jacobus. And has a Bachelor of Surgery but "May practise only in the specialty of General Practice"

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010