Ratings for Dr. Wadhi Azzi

has been a fantastic doctor and always been helpful

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

very wise doctor. professional. always have a smile on his face. Barrhead can't go without him. I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Easy to approach, makes you feel comfortable and confident in yourself. He helped my daughter with her depression. He brought her back to herself.... I highly recommend Dr Azzi

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Easy to approach doctor and very knowledgeable. He has a very good spirit and is highly professional. He is the best doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Amazing and very professional doctor. Takes his time to listen to my problems and approach each of them very wisely. I could never thank him enough for treating me and my children. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Great doctor he has been mine an my daughters family doctor ever since he moved here.he is very polite and knowledgable and very easy going and easy to talk to.my daughter just lives him.i would 100% recommend dr Azzi to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Azzi for almost 2 years now and he has never failed to be pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. When presented with questions regarding his prescribed course of action, he takes my opinions and views into account without hesitation. My entire family sees him and everyone is very happy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Azzi is amazing. My whole family loves him. I visited him once in emergency and immidiatley switched doctors. He always makes time to see me. My children love him, he has even gone out of his way on his day off for a follow up appointment with my son. I highly recommend Dr. Azzi and I am so happy he moved to town.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

He is very friendly , great with my kids! Takes his time & listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

This doctor has failed to check my BP on visits even though he prescribed meds for it. He refuses to address my mental and physical disabilities in regards to my work abilities. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012