Ratings for Dr. Cordelia Swarz

After traveling a significant distance to see Dr. Swarz, we learned, upon entering her office, that they no longer take my mother's insurance. They failed to contact us to let us know and had no record of her existence except for her name and incorrect phone number. Dr. Swarz had seen my mother two months ago and told us to schedule a follow-up appt. in two months. She disavowed any knowledge or memory of this fact and of us, not even acknowledging my mother in her wheelchair in the waiting room. She rejected any notion of responsibility for the error and never moved away from the reception counter to even say hello to my mother. She was cold, remote, discourteous and downright dehumanizing in her demeanor and attitude. Worse still, she dismissed us without so much as a sincere apology. I would NEVER, ever recommend this doctor to anyone. Apparently, she has forgotton her Hippocratic oath.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010