Dr. Kim D. Kmita

Ratings for Dr. Kim D. Kmita

Hands-down best pregnancy and birthing experience ever. Kim not only listens to you but gives you good advice. She is more into the natural approach which is refreshing. I could go on and on all day about how great she is love this lady!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I love Kim. I have been seeing her for 10 years now. I have and will follow her anywhere lol especially sinice I plan on havng more children. And I recommend her to everyone I know looking for a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The best doctor... Highly recommended! Me and my younger sister went to her and both was happy!!! She always have a smile in her face her staff is so nice... If I ever have another baby I will be going back to her!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Out of THIS world. Wonderful. Total gift from God. I would refer her in my sleep.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Absolutely love her!! Delivered my 2 kids, I would wait as song as I need to at my appointments because there's no one that can take her place!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I was lucky for find Dr. Kmita while I was pregnant with my now 4 year old son. I voiced my wanting to have a natural birth without an epidural and when I was in labor and started questioning my decision she reminded me of how firm I was about wanting to labor naturally! She was calm and respectful through my labor and did her best to keep me calm. And when I stated I wanted to push when I was only dilated at 8cm she let me. Because of her I had the easiest labor of all 3 of mt kids! I plan on requesting her once I am ready to have another! Thank you Dr. Kmita!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

The most amazing midwife ever. She delivered 3 of my kids, couldnt ask for a better midwife

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am unsure how she has such a high rating for punctionalitu when I always wait at least 30 mins.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Looove Kim. Been seeing her for almost 8 years and now seeing her for my 4th pregnancy. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Kim delivered my youngest 3 boys~ I couldn't recommend anyone better!! She is amazing! She is nice, friendly, caring and knowledgable. Her staff is extremely courteous and it's always a pleasure visiting her office!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014