Ratings for Dr. Yasar Oner

Dr Oner is a very caring family doctor and has been caring for me and my family for years. He always checks on us and visits my parents at home on special occasions. A true gentleman he is!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Saw my brother today with chest pain. He treated him with suspected heart attack. Gave him the initial treatment and sent him to emergency with ambulance. ED doctors confirmed that he was indeed having a heart attack. He is now in coronary care unit under heart specialists. Thank you for your attentiveness and also checking on him at the hospital! You’re the best GP! God bless you Dr Oner!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Love this man!! He has saved my mother’s life and I will be forever grateful for what he did for us!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very good doctor who has been caring for me since my childhood and now caring for my children. Keep up the great work Dr Oner!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Referred by my friend to see him. He was very attentive to my needs and took his time to listen and refer me to a cardiologist by calling himself for appointment on the same day. Was very happy with the provided.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

A caring and supportive doctor. Goes out of his way to visit his patients at hospital. Staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

He loved to hear his own VOICE. His Unept , his word is Gospel to ppl who dosent understand their RIGHTS, His A Bully. Yes! I have met him , with My Client

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very caring and attentive doctor. Provides top class service.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He is extremely thorough and knowledgable but only problem is that he is hard to have appointment with for a week.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Extremely competent and kind doctor who diagnosed me with a rare condition and referred me onto a specialist straight away. I cannot thank him enough for looking after me so well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017