Ratings for Dr. Yasar Oner

Very caring and attentive doctor. Provides top class service.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He is extremely thorough and knowledgable but only problem is that he is hard to have appointment with for a week.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Extremely competent and kind doctor who diagnosed me with a rare condition and referred me onto a specialist straight away. I cannot thank him enough for looking after me so well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Terrible doctor !!!! He is very rude!!! Arrogant and the manner he speaks to his staff and patients is unexeptable. He gossips behind his patients to other patients. No such thing as patient confidentiality at City West Medical Centre!!!! I wouldnt ever step a foot into that centre.

Submitted July 3, 2015

I wouldn't even recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He is the reason why my dad is not here today. When my father went to him for consultation & to run tests, he refused & told my father that it wasn't possible for him to be ill as he was as healthy as an ox. Well, approximately 3-6 months later my father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. If only he was diagnosed sooner he may still be here. "Doctor" Yasar is by far the most negligent "medical practitioner" I have ever met. I have never heard a good word about him even from his other patients who I know personally. His medical license should be taken from him and he shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine anywhere in the world.

Submitted April 27, 2015

My MRI scan indicated 2 bulged discs (mild); however, Yasar was adamant that I can stand for two hours straight at work even though I told him my pain stems from prolonged standing/sitting. This doctor was extremely inconsiderate. He kept downplaying my injury and ultimately disregarded my concerns. Lastly, at the end of my visit he dismissed me in a rude manner saying, "you can leave now" without looking me in the eye. I will not recommend anyone to this doctor PERIOD.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I have a 13 year old daughter, my daughter suffering from Ashma, She was hospitalized several times, and therefore, APPLY, and treatment as a result of the program returned to normal life like other children of my daughter. Thanks, Dr. Yasar, I can not thank you enough. Numan Ersan

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

My entire family have been his patient. He makes assumptions and diagnoses without performing tests. When you do have tests done he casually tells you you dont have that condition after all. My father was concerned about his health and was ill. Over 1 year he was told he has nothing wrong with him, instead of investigating his symptoms. He died as his condition wasnt diagnosed. Although not invited to his funeral, rather than show remorse, he turned up in an attempt to tell our guests that the disease crept up on dad and nothing could be done. Since then he has been nothing but unhelpful to mum who has been his patient for many years. He disregards concerns, doesnt like being asked questions, is very abrupt and unhelpful. I am happy to see only 2 other Drs in his practice but refuse to see him again.

Submitted February 10, 2013

Doesnt listen to problem. Rude. Impatient. Disrespectful.

Submitted December 1, 2010