Ratings for Dr. Yasar Oner

Very helpful and goes out of his way to help us out. what a great doctor and a person he is!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Good doctor and always listens to me. Sometimes hard to book in

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Good doctor but sometimes hard to make an appointment. Receptionists look stressed time to time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

He is a top bloke! Always treats me well, looks after all my family! Best GP in Auburn!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Oner is a very caring family doctor and has been caring for me and my family for years. He always checks on us and visits my parents at home on special occasions. A true gentleman he is!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Saw my brother today with chest pain. He treated him with suspected heart attack. Gave him the initial treatment and sent him to emergency with ambulance. ED doctors confirmed that he was indeed having a heart attack. He is now in coronary care unit under heart specialists. Thank you for your attentiveness and also checking on him at the hospital! You’re the best GP! God bless you Dr Oner!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Love this man!! He has saved my mother’s life and I will be forever grateful for what he did for us!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very good doctor who has been caring for me since my childhood and now caring for my children. Keep up the great work Dr Oner!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Referred by my friend to see him. He was very attentive to my needs and took his time to listen and refer me to a cardiologist by calling himself for appointment on the same day. Was very happy with the provided.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

A caring and supportive doctor. Goes out of his way to visit his patients at hospital. Staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017