Ratings for Dr. Magdoline Eskharoun

Very well informed and cares a lot about you patients! Incredibly knowledgeable and location is very handy for me in Sherwood Park. Wait time is rarely happens - I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Ive been seeing Dr. Eskharoun for years. She is very helpful and knows what she is talking about. My sister, my mom and i all go and see her and we all love her. Her front staff sometimes say different from what she tells me (ie. just to call in to refill a rx and not need to see her, her front staff usually say different) She makes going to the doctor very easy. I rarely have to wait for her (thankfully)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Very caring and knowledgeable lady. Listens and doesn't make you feel like an inconvenience as previous doctors I had. Gets to the root of problems and doesn't brush off my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have never waited more than 10 minutes when I make an appointment with Dr. Eskharoun. She is a wonderful lady who seems like she actually cares about her patients and I am comfortable discussing any issue with her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Worst waiting time ever. Staff claims doctor running behind yet they are taking everyone in.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

She is very kind. Great knowledge. Usually right on time. And the staff/her nurses are great, very easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

What a wonderful Lady. As a health care professional, this is what I aspire to be like.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Eskaroun is wonderful. She is a kind and caring person which is invaluable in a dr. I am so happy to have found her

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Eskharoon is the best GP i have ever enourntered, and i went through many consultations with different doctors until finding her. She is always on time and if she isn't she apologizes with real concern. She seems to really care about me which is a nice change. The office staff though are horrible. They seem grumpy all the time and one nurse was even on her phone texting while she was asking me questions during my physical. I was not pleased but i love Dr. Eskharoun to much to stop going just because of the staff. Lately have noticed that particular nurse works with a different doctor in the office now.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have been with this doctor for over year now. Thorough, interested and helpful everytime. I am very happy with her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015