Ratings for Dr. PAUL M. Keller

I couldn't be happier with the results of my L3-L4 to L5-S1 posterior decompression; and, L4 to S1 posterior spinal fusion with instrumentation. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I am back to my normal activities. I can walk without pain which I couldn't do prior to surgery. After only 2.5 months post surgery, I went to Scotland to visit my son and walked as much as 5 miles in a day. I walked at a slow pace and had to take breaks but I did it! Uphills were difficult but, I did it!:) My family is amazed at how well I am doing and happy that I am finally out of pain! Amazing, awesome doctor and practice!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Keller has given me back quality of life. After receiving several referrals to Dr. Keller, I finally made an appointment. From my first appointment, it was evident that Dr. Keller was a skilled physician, with a kind demeanor. He provided me with options for care. I never felt pressured to rush to surgery, but I ultimately made the decision to have the cervical fusion. Throughout the entire process, Dr. Keller and his staff ensured that my care was top priority. I’m now pain free and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Keller.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Keller performed a spinal fusion on my back, as well as removing a synovial cyst at the same time. From the diagnosis thru the surgery and recovery time (which was minimal) Dr. Keller and the entire staff at Atlantic Orthopedic were very professional, but more importantly to me, they were supportive, and very courteous which made the entire experience easier to deal with. Would recommend Dr. Keller and Atlantic Orthopedic very highly. P.S. This was not my first Orthopedic Surgery, I have had both knees completely replaced at another Orthopedic Center, and this surgery was a much easier experience than the other two. As far as the back surgery, I am back to my normal activities with no pain.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Thanks to Doctor Keller for his good work while performing my back surgety

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Keller performed back surgery on me a year ago and the relief was instant! He is a great doc and will not do unnecessary surgery. Wonderful personality too!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Keller is a master surgeon who has given me my life back! He takes the time to answer questions and explain things thoroughly to insure you understand the procedure. I have had both a cervical and lumbar fusion surgery with him, and my recovery has been excellent. I would highly recommend him without hesitation. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and a genuinely humble and personable physician - who treated both my husband and I with respect and dignity. We are blessed to have in our community!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Keller. On initial visit, after talking about my pain history, there was no pressure to go ahead with surgery. Surgery was explained thoroughly, with all possible outcomes. I had three lumbar fusions. I am four months out and I have NO pain. I could not ask for more from a doctor. Staff was friendly, except for the check out person.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Rude, condescending, does not listen to patient! Doesn't review most recent info, formed diagnosis based on 6 month old x rays and tried to say surgery that didn't address actual issue was necessary. tries to force patient symptoms to fit his diagnosis instead of listening to symptoms THEN making diagnosis.NO bedside manner!

Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Keller preformed my spinal fusion surgery, S1-L3. He has been completely honest and upfront about what to expect during and after my surgery, and throughout my recovery process. His staff is professional, knowledgable, and handled all the details, and communication with my insurance carrier, as well; which was such a relief for me. I'm four months post-op, and doing fantastic. I credit my surgery success to Dr. Keller. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Keller is fantastic! A true professional, clearly providing all information. The last thing I thought I would ever do is spine surgery, but I am happy I found Dr. Keller to do it. My surgery was May 3rd and I was walking in a few weeks and by August I was running and doing everything I did a year ago! I followed instructions to the letter - which is my advice to all patients! It pays off!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017