Ratings for Dr. PAUL M. Keller

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Keller. On initial visit, after talking about my pain history, there was no pressure to go ahead with surgery. Surgery was explained thoroughly, with all possible outcomes. I had three lumbar fusions. I am four months out and I have NO pain. I could not ask for more from a doctor. Staff was friendly, except for the check out person.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Rude, condescending, does not listen to patient! Doesn't review most recent info, formed diagnosis based on 6 month old x rays and tried to say surgery that didn't address actual issue was necessary. tries to force patient symptoms to fit his diagnosis instead of listening to symptoms THEN making diagnosis.NO bedside manner!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Keller preformed my spinal fusion surgery, S1-L3. He has been completely honest and upfront about what to expect during and after my surgery, and throughout my recovery process. His staff is professional, knowledgable, and handled all the details, and communication with my insurance carrier, as well; which was such a relief for me. I'm four months post-op, and doing fantastic. I credit my surgery success to Dr. Keller. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Keller is fantastic! A true professional, clearly providing all information. The last thing I thought I would ever do is spine surgery, but I am happy I found Dr. Keller to do it. My surgery was May 3rd and I was walking in a few weeks and by August I was running and doing everything I did a year ago! I followed instructions to the letter - which is my advice to all patients! It pays off!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Keller is one awesome Doctor. I had the best experience even though I didn't want the experience. Thank you so much Dr. Keller for treating my family with respect. Thank you for being a Doctor who listens and answers with politeness and care. The surgery I had was pain free and the healing process was fast. I suffer from headaches no more. You have my vote and I will recommend anyone who needs a surgeon for healing. God Bless!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Keller and his staff are extremely knowledgeable friendly. they take the time to explain everything. I have 3 disc removed from my cervical spine and they had my up and running (pain free) in no time. there PA's really accent there practice with there knowledge and experience. I will recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Keller DJ McDonough

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Keller performed back surgery which completely relieved my persistent sciatic pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Everything about Dr. Keller and the office staff was patient friendly - from the person who schedules appointments to the person checking you in to the x-ray technician to the physician assistants. Dr. Keller has a warm personality and talks with his patients instead of talking down to his patients. He does not rush patients to make decisions - he identifies the problem, assesses the impact and pain level, and lays out options. My surgery was flawless with no complications!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

This guy is extremely talented, courteous staff. I went in with horrible leg pain, 1 procedure and an over night stay in the hospital, and I have my life back! I can not express my gratitude enough to Dr. Keller and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Went to Dr. Keller 2 years ago with extreme pain in back and legs. The surgery he did and I am pain free, no complications!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016