Ratings for Dr. PAUL M. Keller

Dr. Keller is one awesome Doctor. I had the best experience even though I didn't want the experience. Thank you so much Dr. Keller for treating my family with respect. Thank you for being a Doctor who listens and answers with politeness and care. The surgery I had was pain free and the healing process was fast. I suffer from headaches no more. You have my vote and I will recommend anyone who needs a surgeon for healing. God Bless!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Keller and his staff are extremely knowledgeable friendly. they take the time to explain everything. I have 3 disc removed from my cervical spine and they had my up and running (pain free) in no time. there PA's really accent there practice with there knowledge and experience. I will recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Keller DJ McDonough

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Keller performed back surgery which completely relieved my persistent sciatic pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Everything about Dr. Keller and the office staff was patient friendly - from the person who schedules appointments to the person checking you in to the x-ray technician to the physician assistants. Dr. Keller has a warm personality and talks with his patients instead of talking down to his patients. He does not rush patients to make decisions - he identifies the problem, assesses the impact and pain level, and lays out options. My surgery was flawless with no complications!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

This guy is extremely talented, courteous staff. I went in with horrible leg pain, 1 procedure and an over night stay in the hospital, and I have my life back! I can not express my gratitude enough to Dr. Keller and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Went to Dr. Keller 2 years ago with extreme pain in back and legs. The surgery he did and I am pain free, no complications!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Keller and his staff are nothing short of excellent. He took the time to fully explain the procedures that I needed and the outcomes I could expect. The results were significant. Prior to operation, I could hardly walk and was with great pain continuously Six weeks after surgery, I was back to almost normal. Now, after 6 months, I am able to perform everything without pain and cramps. Dr Keller and his staff are superior to all I have known.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Keller and his staff are kind and professional. He performed a multi-level acdf surgery which was highly successful. He and his team did a great job pre and post op. I would recommend Dr. Keller to anyone. After suffering severe back and neck pain for years, Dr. Keller gave me a new lease on life w/out pain.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Keller and his team are professional, compassionate, and very effective at fixing the spinal problem causing the pain. I highly recommend Dr Keller as a great Orhopedic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

excellent doctor operated on C 5 through 7 had pain in bicep after surgery had no pain at all in arm 4 months later still have no pain very polite and friendly doctor answers all questions you have.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016