Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kwan

Great Doctor will great staff. Everyone helped me as a unit in my time of need. I will never forget. Thank you greatly

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

A great Doctor who acts professionally and makes his patients feel at ease..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Worse nurse staff I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My husband has been seeing Dr Kwan recently and have been treated with great dignity and patience. We have never felt rushed nor made to feel that our concerns were unimportant. The office staff and the nurse are always very friendly. My husband's issues may not be fixable - partly due to his age - but we have had all options outlined to us and have a great deal of faith in Dr Kwan. We truly believe he is doing everything he can to resolve the problem. We are grateful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

The people here are so caring and treat you like a family member of their own who is sick. Was not at my best, and was difficult to deal with. Dr Kwan was outstanding. In the office his nurse went above and beyond preparing me for my tube removal. She took her time, explained and even went and got me a pillow . Super nice and patient. The desk staff were helpful with appointments and very friendly. Thank you for not making me feel like the swipe of a health card. You guys really went well above.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Had a vasectomy done by Dr Kwan and his Nurse. Top notch care and I was in and out in 30 minutes! Very kind and you could tell they were super slick and have done slots of these. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Was treated amazingly well in this office by everyone. This guy knows his stuff and is direct but great. Staff were helpful and very helpful with surgery questions. Was called on the weekend by the Nurse to see how I was. Never expected that. Thanks to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

went to this Doctor for a very embarrassing reason. I was treated by Dr Kwan and by his Nurse in such a respectful and human way. I was well taken care of and talked to like a true individual. After surgery I had to go back to his office and be seen by his nurse for the remaining part of this situation. She was patient, caring and explained everything. Afterwards she didn't run away she sat down and talked to me. I'm sure they see it all but I was a different case. Thanks for making me feel human and leave with my dignity. I will never forget this situation.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

i am so impressed by doctor kiwan....respectable...excellent in performing his job..... i can tell every one my story.... different doctor urologist put my on antibiotic since i am 26 years.... when i moved to oakville doctor sapir refer me to doctor kiwan & said....he is the only one will help..... in fact he did with few test.... my life is changed doctor kiwan is my angel .. the people in the office are very good people.....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great Doc and great staff. Went there because I had to and was very impressed. Things went like clockwork and no issues. Secretary was great in booking next appointment and Nurse was fantastic with surgery information and what to expect. Thanks everyone for such a great office and taking care of me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017