Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kwan

Cancer surgery went very well. Doctor was in on weekends at 7am impressive!! Everything went as planned no surprises. Went to office a week later and had stitches removed by Nurse exceptional and very throurough . Thank you for all your attentiveness during this difficult time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Nothing to complain about busy office and no running late. Lots of people waiting but very nice. Everyone happy and helps me. No pain left and fixed up. God bless

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Not knowing what to expect was really pleased with my visit. All went well and nothing but positive to reflect on.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Thoroughly professional, courteous and straightforward. I would recommend him to anybody. He has treated both myself and my wife on more than one occasion. The negative reviews Areca mystery to me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Good experience busy office but didn’t mind a 30min wait and everyone apologized for the wait. Nice place well kept. Dr was direct but I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Kwan is very condescending and didn't listen when I was explaining my symptoms. He never sticks to his appointments, he is always running 30 - 60 minutes late except when he goes for lunch. I had an 11:50 am appointment and at 11:45 am he locked the door and went to lunch and left me standing in front of his locked door waiting for my appointment. Completely unprofessional and rude. The staff didn't care. I asked that the doctor give me a call to give me my results of a renal scan since I had to take a day off work and couldn't afford to do that. She refused to tell the doctor. My time is just as valuable as his and I have a busy life. I don't have time to waste not to mention gas wasted on driving to his office for nothing.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I usually don't complain, but I've been very upset about this urologist. I've been waiting months to see Kwan. Have had UTI for years, but being much worse since my child was born 2 years ago. He did one 3 minute test with me. Never even cultured the urine. Then spent a whole 5 minutes telling me that this is "just how it is". I asked about other tests and procedures, but was brushed off. He gave me an ongoing prescription. I asked if I would become resistant to the same medication, he said it's rare. I took the antibiotic once. The second time, didn't work. Already resident. I really felt like even though he's nice, he doesn't care to find answers, just get you out quickly. So here I lie in pain, because he has too many people to care about any people. 5 minutes for a 16 year problem is not someone who should be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

not sure what to expect as it was my first visit, but staff were very courteous and welcoming, and dr Kwan was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Nurse on staff was compassionate and really put me at ease. Very thankful for the help I received.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I had kidney stones and was really sick. This Dr took great care of me and operated right away. Feeling much better now and back to work. Thank you Doctor we appreciated everything.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

OH MY. All these comments - It is sooo obvious that his staff is responding. Every time there is a negative comment couple of days later there is a positive one basically defending the previous negative post. Its comical ! I WAS a patient here but no longer am because the staff is horrible. Especially his NURSE LESLEY ! Don't know how this lady was even given a job here. She needs to go! She is just a horrible human. No compassion. Most complaints on here are about her. Dr. Kwan was Ok. Anyway I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE! With that being said you will notice a positive response to this post in a couple of days from staff pretending to be a patient. Its laughable !!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018