Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kwan

I agree below great visit and everything was well above par. NO issues or concerns. thanks to all.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been bounced around from office to office. My expectations were low going into this office. The office was very nice and set up very welcoming. Very clean and organized not like the other offices I have been to. I was greeted nicely and didn't have to wait long. Had my visit with the Doctor, then had to see the Nurse. Yes Dr. Kwan is direct and to the point, but listened to my issues, and had a plan to put in place. The Nurse was kind, sensitive and answered all my questions. The desk staff were also very helpful and gave me another appointment time. I have very positive things to say and the visit I had was meaningful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Best clinic and staff !! Efficient Dr doesn’t mess around but I’m ok with that. Direct and to the point. All staff very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Excellent care and service here. Looked after me with care and compassion. Staff were great and answered all my questions. I found the Doctor and Nurse fantastic andcwent above and beyond. To those who write negative comments : you probably just didn’t get what and when you wanted!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

He has the sensitivity of a 2x4. I get it, my husband was just the next patient of many that day. But he is my world. Speaking candidly and clinically with no hope is overwhelmingly hard to hear and absorb in an already fragile situation. Dr. Kwan could use a little grace and empathy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Doctors office. The staff are rude and unhelpful, especially the nurse. They had no tolerance for any of my questions and made me feel like I was an inconvenience. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Kwan I appreciated your expertise and patience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Kwan is knowledgeable but he recently messed up my biopsy. Lots of bad complications. Straight talker; don't expect any sympathy or empathy. The office staff are ok although the nurse is pretty bloodless.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I know I was a difficult patient but everyone went out of their way to help me. Dr Kwan I appreciated your expertise and patience.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Kidney stone free after 6 months of dealing with them. Everyone was great and kind. Very helpful and always takes the time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017