Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Chang

Got both of my knees done by dr Chan, and what a difference, I wish I had done it sooner. Great surgeon, I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had TKR in March. Dr. Chang was wonderful. He answered all my questions, was concerned that my pain was managed. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had THR one year ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Only wish I had done it sooner. Dr Chang did an excellent job, explained everything carefully, and answered all my questions. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Chang did my TKR in dec, so glad he is wonderful and knowledgable very pleased with the outcome!! And he's young enough to be around for my next one!'

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had my knee done a year ago and I couldnt be happier! I have Dr Chan to thank for that. I wish I had done my knee sooner

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I got Dr Chang to do both of my hips and my knee, and I can't thank him enough. I am walking again with no pain whatsoever. I am now able to enjoy my retirement and travel.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Chang did my knee six months ago and now I finally have my life back ! I'm back to hiking and riding again pain free. He's worth the wait

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Very happy with my new knee. It has been 5 years and have had no issues. My other knee is starting to go so I'm going to need to get that one done too. We moved to Edmonton but I'm hoping Dr. Chang will do the other side. I wouldn't comfortable with any other surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I met with Dr. Chang yesterday for a torn ACL. Dr. Chang was very helpful and very knowledgeable, leaving me with a great impression that I am in good hands. He was very easy to talk to and provided me with a very in depth explanation about my surgery and recovery. He was happy to answer any questions I had and my overall experience was great. Feel very comfortable with Dr. Chang being my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I couldn't be happier to have Dr. Chang fix my father's fractured hip. He is a kind and pleasant doctor. He explained everything to our family and spent the time answering the many questions we had. Dad is doing great, thanks to Dr. Chang.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016