Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Chang

I WOULD TRUST DR CHANG TO OPERATE ON ME AGAIN IF NEEDED. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ENYONE THAT NEEDED KNEE SURGERY. I BELIEVE HE BEST SURGEON IN LETHBRIDGE.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I found Dr. Chang to be knowledgeable, informative--he explained things well and was willing to do what I wanted in spite of his reservations. Eventually I saw the wisdom of his recommendation and he did an excellent job of replacing my knew. I would not hesitate to return to his care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Chang did a great job on my shoulder last year. I am now pain free, and I can finally sleep. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I had my right knee replaced by Dr. Chang. He did such a great job on knee, I'm able to walk my dog again and my incision looks great. you can hardly notice it

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Great doctor !! Dr. Chang has done both my hips & recently i’ve Had a total knee replacement couldn’t be happier I have my life back thanks to an amazing doctor . Thanks Dr. Chang !!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Excellent job on replacement of both knees November 2015 - Went from hardly being able to walk due to bone on bone extreme pain - to being able to walk 5 hours with NO pain. Surgery went as he explained and his stitching up job was great ....... you can hardly notice the scars almost a year later. Would and have recommended him to anybody who needs knee work done.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Got both of my knees done by dr Chan, and what a difference, I wish I had done it sooner. Great surgeon, I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had TKR in March. Dr. Chang was wonderful. He answered all my questions, was concerned that my pain was managed. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had THR one year ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Only wish I had done it sooner. Dr Chang did an excellent job, explained everything carefully, and answered all my questions. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Chang did my TKR in dec, so glad he is wonderful and knowledgable very pleased with the outcome!! And he's young enough to be around for my next one!'

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017