Ratings for Dr. Mervat Bacily

Awful just awful she doesn't know a thing or have a clue about anything

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Very unhelpful doctor need to find a new one . She misdiagnosed me, every time I go in with the same problem she tests me for the same thing that I always test negative on and gives me a prescription that works for a few months then comes back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

During an internal physical/ Pap test I thought someone took a backhoe to my insides; incredible pain. when I said I couldn't do this she told me to ''stop making noise''. I told her TO STOP. NOW!! Then she said, I don't like a drug you use so I won't renew it. Yeah, never went back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

She misdiagnosed me for something very serious and prescribed wrong meds to me. When I went to a specialist, she was shocked on this Dr.’s assessment of my condition. Do not even try to make her your Dr. I even overheard her talking to her staff about patients which should not be the case as everything should be confidential. Awful!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Worst dr i have ever attended doesnt listen ignore my pain blames mental illness on 1 thing.. not to mention she also perscribed me medication that i didnt need to take that caused me horrible side effects and had to be attmitted to the hospital over night. Thanks for trying to kill me dr. Dont know why you have your god dam licence. She doesnt speak english when im there worst dr wouldnt reccomend her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Abysmal. Shockingly incompetent. Her staff do good work. Pity on them. Appointments are on time because anyone with sense goes elsewhere! Someone in authority please investigate her license to practice medicine! Dr. Mervat Bacily is doctor by name only. She wouldn't last a week in a medical partnership as her incompetence is SO obvious. Annual physicals are 5 minutes and lack thorough questions and listening to the patient. Such examinations ought to need at least 20 minutes to perform. Her lackadaisical performance, bad judgment, preconceptions, poor listening and horrific reasoning are DANGEROUS!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I can not explain to you how awful of a doctor she is. PLEASE never go to her, we need to get rid of these terrible doctors

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After not seeing a doctor in more than five years, I told her I needed a complete physical. She gave me a script to go to a lab for blood tests etc. but never checked my blood pressure, pulse or listened to my lungs and heart with a stethoscope. She made it obvious that, because I'm male, she is not interested in providing health care for me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Terrible office hours, and never on time for her appointments. May as well show up 15-20 minutes late and then maybe she will be ready. Once you get into the room she then dismisses you as fast a possible.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

She is always good.help us well.refer to specialist on time she save me.hats off to her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016