Ratings for Dr. Mervat Bacily

I can not explain to you how awful of a doctor she is. PLEASE never go to her, we need to get rid of these terrible doctors

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After not seeing a doctor in more than five years, I told her I needed a complete physical. She gave me a script to go to a lab for blood tests etc. but never checked my blood pressure, pulse or listened to my lungs and heart with a stethoscope. She made it obvious that, because I'm male, she is not interested in providing health care for me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Terrible office hours, and never on time for her appointments. May as well show up 15-20 minutes late and then maybe she will be ready. Once you get into the room she then dismisses you as fast a possible.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

She is always good.help us well.refer to specialist on time she save me.hats off to her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor or the other doctor in her office Dr Ishak theyvlack of caring and compassion and especially being very rude leaving the office making you feel worse than before

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Would not suggest going to her. Plays off situations like they are no big deal even if they could be life changing for you. Told me it would take 3-6 months to see a specialist when all I had to do was call the specialist and get my referral sent in, saw the specialist the next week. Wouldn't send my referral in and was adimit on doing a procedure I was uncomfortable with. Also gave me life changing news and then when I went to the specialist turns out she was completely wrong and gave me the wrong information. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

She is a horrible person. I suggest never going to her. I needed a referral from her to get a physical assessment and medical assessment to be able to get my Class 2 drivers license. the people who needed a referral from my family doctor, had their own doctors and would be doing their own tests and it was really hard to try and explain to her that all she had to do was write a note giving these other doctors permission to run these tests on me. She just couldn't grasp the fact that all she needed to do was write on a little piece of paper.. so after about 20 minutes of her trying to understand what I was talking about she finally got fed up and just wrote me a note. Furthermore the paperwork that I brought to her to show her what I was talking about - because I knew she would ask because she always needs more information; she always wants this or that and sends you away to go get it because she just doesn't want to take her own time and do what she needs to do.. she would rather send you away and bring her back more paperwork hoping that you would just maybe get fed up and not bother her again...! but this time I brought all the paperwork showing her what the other doctors were going to be doing and it was basically a form that these other doctors were going to be filling out but she grabs a PEN and and starts writing all over my forms that I brought to her thinking that she's supposed to fill it in and I'm YELLING at her saying no this isn't for you I'm just showing you that this is what the OTHER doctors are going to be filling out.. I just need a separate note from you saying that it's okay that I do these tests and she just couldn't understand that saying "but I'm the doctor this is legal I don't know"..... so I just let her fill it out because she's really really stupid and I just printed out new forms when I got home for the 'real doctors' and just let her have her little moment writing all over my papers. So after all that I finally got the note from her probably because my time was finished and I was backing her up. Boom- 25$.. and she spelled my name wrong... she is so frustrating, she's a bad person and I truly want bad things to happen to her because she does not care at all.. find a new doctor ..I'm going to.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Can't give any stars but apparently I have to. This doctor and her staff are a dusgrace. Hope the Calloge of Physicians finally takes note. Send her back to medical school or get rid of her; she is dangerous.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a fully torn miniscus and she told me to just to stop playing sports and take it easy for two weeks. I ended up having to do surgery...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

No wonder it is easy to see her. All of the patients have found a Doctor else where.. The worst Doctor in the City of Winnipeg. Please stay away from this clinic if you are SICK .. You'll be sorry if you stay with Dr. Bacily

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016