Ratings for Dr. Blake Bullock

I went to Dr Bullock for 10 years, but I will never go back to him. Two years ago my left eye cataracted over, I had no idea what had happened and I was in a panic. I phoned the office and explained the issue and practically begged for him to take 5 minutes to see me. I was told he was busy and fully booked. I asked if I could speak with him on the phone, or if he could phone me, and I got the same response. Needless to say, I was done with him that very day!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Won't be going back. Poor bedside manner especially with kids

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

this doctor , not very informative, some say he is quiet. I find he his not willing to talk to the patient and give information on their issue. I find his office corporate like and he of marginal skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Bullock has taken care of our family's eyecare for several years now. He's always very friendly, caring and knowledgable. He's not super talkative, yet very professional. His office took me in, same day for an eye emergency which was really appreciated!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Bullock has been my eye doctor all my life. He recommended me to get some additional specialist tests done as a child and has always seemed to remember me since. He may not talk a lot, but he says what is necessary and gets the job done. I am very satisfied. He has always helped me through any issue I may have (contact problems, etc).

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Took the time to explain things to me. Was very knowledgable and professional. My new perscription is awsome. The best eye exam I've had.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

My elementary school son saw this doctor because he was having difficulty seeing the backboard and reading. I thought the doctor did not show any care for my son. When my son repeatedly could not identify the letters on the chart I was told he could see good enough. My son had trouble seeing the 3D pictures and again it was good enough. When the appointment was over he simply told us we were done. It was no way to treat a child. I wondered if race was an issue as I can not think of any other reason to treat us this way. I will need to take my son to another eye doctor as I did not rust the work this man did.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010