Ratings for Dr. Jimmy Kim

Dr Kim is the best dentist in town. He has a passion for his profession and for helping people. The ladies were super helpful and friendly. Thank you for making my first visit feel enjoyable :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Excellent dentist and staff. Dr Kim took over from our long time dentist after he retired, and we couldn't be happier with the level of care we receive. I noticed the one negative comment in the list referenced a staff member who isn't there anymore. For a little while, there was a receptionist who I found to be pushy and not compassionate and a hygienist who definitely did not have a light touch. However, both of these individuals are no longer with the team, and those who are there are very professional and easy to interact with.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My family's been going to Dr. Kim for a few years now, and I recently started seeing him as well. He's friendly and explained everything clearly, and his staff have been nothing but excellent. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had my first treatment today at Dr Jimmy Kim's office because of a chipped front tooth and i have nothing but GOOD to say about dr Jimmy himself and his very friendly staff! I have horrifying experiences with dentists in the past and was very nervous coming in today but the staff and dentist himself made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and honest and my chipped tooth looks better now then ever before. I have more work to be fixed because my former dentist didn't properly seal up my 2 root canals and some more chipped fillings but i am totally not afraid of visiting this dentist in the future. My husband is also very pleased with him and i'm happy to bring my whole family in this practice. Certainly one of the best dentist i have had in a LONG time. Thanks you again Hatley Dental staff for the great work on my tooth!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This is a friendly, knowledgeable dental office. I'd highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I just became a new patient of Dr. Kim. He and his staff (receptionist, assistant, hygienist) are all friendly and welcoming. The paperwork I filled out and consultation I had with Dr. Kim was the most comprehensive I have experienced (and I have had many dentists). At my request, I had a complete examination of my mouth, full x-rays were taken, followed by Dr. Kim explaining his findings related to teeth, gums, bite and appearance. The consultation was unrushed and thorough, dealing with each tooth, which I found helpful and reassuring. I was assured and feel confident that Dr. Kim will be consultative and not recommend unnecessary procedures. Following my dental examination, I asked about a cleaning and was fortunate that there was an opening during the lunch-hour. I spent an hour with Heather, the hygienist. Even though almost every one of my teeth has been restored with a crown or filling, she was gentle and for once I did not need topical anesthetic because it did not hurt. As with Dr. Kim, the procedure was thorough and instructive, and the hygienist clearly likes working for Dr. Kim. The office has a pleasant atmosphere--it's simple, clean and unpretentious. Dr. Kim was recommended to me and I look forward to being his patient! He is young enough (40) that I may not need to seek another dentist for the rest of my life!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I recently saw Dr Kim as a new patient and was very impressed with my experience there. I felt welcome as soon as I arrived. Dr Kim is highly professional, very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. His easy going manner made me feel very comfortable. His staff is also great, they are very friendly and know their stuff! You can tell that they get along well and love their jobs!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Kim is one of the best dentists, and bosses, that I have had the privilege of working for in my 22+ years in the dental field. He is great family man, a very kind, light-hearted, thoughtful, considerate person, not to mention an excellent dentist! While working with him, I had the pleasure of watching him perform magic for his young patients, share music with others (his wife is an accomplished pianist), coach soccer, and contribute to, and raising money for, various community events/ charities. Although I no longer work with Dr. Kim I continue to recommend him to all those looking for a great family dentist. When I send people to Dr. Kim I am sure they will receive good care. He will listen to them, treat them with respect, and provide excellent dental treatment while being cheerful

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

My kids and I have been Dr. Kim's patients for many years. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. My kids are not afraid to visit his dental clinic for treatments. Great staff as well - I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Best dentist in town I have had so many problems with my mouth due to sjrogens syndrome Dr Kim and his staff have done evey thing in their power to help me as I said before best dentist in town

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013