Ratings for Dr. Ana Bahmutan

Poor knowledge compared to other GPs I've seen. Always late and difficult to get in to see.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I'm 29 years old and have suffered from chronic pain and hormone issues for the last 10 years. Other doctors I've seen have failed to provide me with a diagnosis for my issues and have prescribed the same medications over and over again, with zero effectiveness or change in result. Since seeing Dr. B I actually feel like someone in the medical community cares about my issues and is working to help me find an answer, where so many others have simply told me to take Advil. Dr. B called me back in to follow up on tests done and to help me determine the next course of action in diagnosing what might be wrong. Caring, knowledgeable and professional. The wait times at her practice can be long and the time with her sometimes short, but I have found it productive and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Excellent and so is the staff. She is caring kind and professional, she goes above and beyond as well as explains everything. She also asks questions to get to the heart of the matter, rather than just quick to prescribe. My kids love her and we do too, Dr. Bahmutan is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Bahmutan does seem a bit hyper and rushed at times, however, I like that if she catches that you wanted to say something, she first finishes her thought and then comes back to you after. ("You wanted to say something earlier?") As my family doctor, even when she's not on the clock (she came into the office to finish up some paperwork, but not actually seeing patients that day), she pulled me in to have a look. She did this with my daughter too. Sometimes appointments are delayed by a long time (30-60 mins). Not sure who to fault for that. Could be the way the office schedules timeslots... I would agree that while she is on walk-in duty, it's pretty crazy and long lines at times. Actually, it's like that regardless of who is on duty...

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Left waiting over 45 minutes on a booked appointment, only to be rushed with a half attempted analysis, cut short as the Dr had another appointment to go too. Like other reviewers have commented, this practice needs better management and organized doctors.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. B works as a GP in a walk in clinic which must, at times, be very disruptive. She always seems to be in a rush and you have to wait a long long time to see her. After all that only expect a very short consultation to discuss one concern. Not impressed, luckily the other male doctors in the clinic are outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

The most unprofessional and uncaring doctor. She has no personal touch or polite bedside manner. She provided no health care for someone going through multiple miscarriages, no tratment, no advise, no care. When she was asked for assistance or help, she said there was nothing she could do and she had other sick patients waiting! I would not reccommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Come to see this doctor only if you have nothing else to do that day. She had no respect for punctuality at all and making an appointment is useless, she' ll still see you whenever she has the time. Walk ins are treated the same as appointments so don't bother making one...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The worst doctor ever,she makes u wait for a long time and tgem hardly listens to u and satisfies u,highly dissappointed

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Bahmutan is always in a rush. She speaks quickly and her office is highly disorganized. They frequently lose paperwork and have generally no idea of how to follow up on patients. Keep in mind this is also a walk in clinic and I think we have come to realize that indeed, the generalization is true - Walk in Clinics offer a poor quality of care and experience has showed us time and again that the doctors who practice in it are of the same low standard. She may mean well, but she is just not in the right circumstance.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016