You may also like

At first I was impressed with Dr B. But after my last visit I am so upset with how i was treated. Made me wait for over an hour and staff never apologized; the nurse made me feel that I was lucky to have waited only an hour. I can get seen faster just as a walk in them actually booking an appointment. Dr B refused to sign a form for me with accompanying paperwork that required a dr signature- says she doesn't have the time to read it. Horrible bedside manner. Waste of time don't bother. She does not have time for her patients

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have never written a review before but I feel compelled to do so now. This was by far the worst Dr. visit I have ever experienced. I had an appointment to meet Dr. Bahmutan as a first meeting for a new family Dr. and left the office (1.5hrs later) shocked about how I was treated. Without even asking why I was there to see her she proceeded to waste my time telling me how busy she is and that she is an established Dr. with thousands of patients and how lucky I was that it only took 70 min of waiting when it will normally be 2hrs! My shoulder and arm pain which I was actually there to follow up on were irrelevant and likely due to old age she said. (I'm 45), l had to defend my decision to having gone and seen a chiropractor and massage therapist for the pain as she states she does not believe anything they say or recommend, I listened to her with my mouth hanging open now how she would not refill my prescriptions I have taken daily for many years (I don't recall even asking but thanks for letting me know) nor would she be able to help me with the few complaints I wrote down on my new patient form that I would have eventually liked to discuss with her maybe during a future appointment. Not Likely!! There were even more rude comments and belittlement but I will spare you. Unbelievable, do yourself a favour and do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Changed doctors several times because of long waits, unavailability or difficulty to get an appointment. Since coming here about 5 years ago, I've rarely had a long wait, even if I came as a walk-in. Dr. Bahmutan answers all my questions and puts me at ease. The staff is pleasant and friendly too. My daughter in law recommended Ana, and now my daughter and her children also come here. There are several other helpful and pleasant doctors to take over if needed if she is away on vacation.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I like Dr. Ana a lot but I always feel like I'm being rushed out and brushed off. I don't think my physical was thorough enough compared to what I've had in the past with my old doctor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very nice, empathic, helpful, willing to expain your options clearly. The staff is curteous and efficient. The pharmacy next door staff is great as well. 100%recommend

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I am a physician and I saw this doctor as a patient, she not only failed to follow-up on referrals to a specialist, but she missed my cancer. This is pretty much as bad as you can get in medicine. I would not recommend her to my patients or anyone for that matter.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Maybe she means well. She does not follow up what on she says she will. She seems to lack self confidence.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Very nice doctor and i feel comfortable opening up to her. She has me getting checked out in several areas of my health according to my age group. I feel my health is her top priority. The rest of the staff in the office are fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Ana Bahmutan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "At first I was impressed with Dr B. But after my last visit I am so upset with how i was treated. Made me wait for over an hour and staff never apologized; the ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never written a review before but I feel compelled to do so now. This was by far the worst Dr. visit I have ever experienced. I had an appointment to m..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Changed doctors several times because of long waits, unavailability or difficulty to get an appointment. Since coming here about 5 years ago, I've rarely had a ..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Ana a lot but I always feel like I'm being rushed out and brushed off. I don't think my physical was thorough enough compared to what I've had in th..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice, empathic, helpful, willing to expain your options clearly. The staff is curteous and efficient. The pharmacy next door staff is great as well. 100..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is good but Dr.B rushes you out the door after making you wait up to an hour to be seen. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and great with kids :) Over cautious and quick to refer to specialists but that's much better than just brushing off issues"

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician and I saw this doctor as a patient, she not only failed to follow-up on referrals to a specialist, but she missed my cancer. This is pretty muc..."

November 26, 2014