Ratings for Dr. Ana Bahmutan

Dr Bahmutan does seem a bit hyper and rushed at times, however, I like that if she catches that you wanted to say something, she first finishes her thought and then comes back to you after. ("You wanted to say something earlier?") As my family doctor, even when she's not on the clock (she came into the office to finish up some paperwork, but not actually seeing patients that day), she pulled me in to have a look. She did this with my daughter too. Sometimes appointments are delayed by a long time (30-60 mins). Not sure who to fault for that. Could be the way the office schedules timeslots... I would agree that while she is on walk-in duty, it's pretty crazy and long lines at times. Actually, it's like that regardless of who is on duty...

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Left waiting over 45 minutes on a booked appointment, only to be rushed with a half attempted analysis, cut short as the Dr had another appointment to go too. Like other reviewers have commented, this practice needs better management and organized doctors.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. B works as a GP in a walk in clinic which must, at times, be very disruptive. She always seems to be in a rush and you have to wait a long long time to see her. After all that only expect a very short consultation to discuss one concern. Not impressed, luckily the other male doctors in the clinic are outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

The most unprofessional and uncaring doctor. She has no personal touch or polite bedside manner. She provided no health care for someone going through multiple miscarriages, no tratment, no advise, no care. When she was asked for assistance or help, she said there was nothing she could do and she had other sick patients waiting! I would not reccommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Come to see this doctor only if you have nothing else to do that day. She had no respect for punctuality at all and making an appointment is useless, she' ll still see you whenever she has the time. Walk ins are treated the same as appointments so don't bother making one...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The worst doctor ever,she makes u wait for a long time and tgem hardly listens to u and satisfies u,highly dissappointed

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Bahmutan is always in a rush. She speaks quickly and her office is highly disorganized. They frequently lose paperwork and have generally no idea of how to follow up on patients. Keep in mind this is also a walk in clinic and I think we have come to realize that indeed, the generalization is true - Walk in Clinics offer a poor quality of care and experience has showed us time and again that the doctors who practice in it are of the same low standard. She may mean well, but she is just not in the right circumstance.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I seen dr b for about a 2 months and have to say she always in rush never answer questions I leave shaking my head that was waste of time she not addressing my pins and needle headache pain in its your chronic pain great answer now I know why I don't see doctors anymore

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

At first I was impressed with Dr B. But after my last visit I am so upset with how i was treated. Made me wait for over an hour and staff never apologized; the nurse made me feel that I was lucky to have waited only an hour. I can get seen faster just as a walk in them actually booking an appointment. Dr B refused to sign a form for me with accompanying paperwork that required a dr signature- says she doesn't have the time to read it. Horrible bedside manner. Waste of time don't bother. She does not have time for her patients

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have never written a review before but I feel compelled to do so now. This was by far the worst Dr. visit I have ever experienced. I had an appointment to meet Dr. Bahmutan as a first meeting for a new family Dr. and left the office (1.5hrs later) shocked about how I was treated. Without even asking why I was there to see her she proceeded to waste my time telling me how busy she is and that she is an established Dr. with thousands of patients and how lucky I was that it only took 70 min of waiting when it will normally be 2hrs! My shoulder and arm pain which I was actually there to follow up on were irrelevant and likely due to old age she said. (I'm 45), l had to defend my decision to having gone and seen a chiropractor and massage therapist for the pain as she states she does not believe anything they say or recommend, I listened to her with my mouth hanging open now how she would not refill my prescriptions I have taken daily for many years (I don't recall even asking but thanks for letting me know) nor would she be able to help me with the few complaints I wrote down on my new patient form that I would have eventually liked to discuss with her maybe during a future appointment. Not Likely!! There were even more rude comments and belittlement but I will spare you. Unbelievable, do yourself a favour and do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015