Ratings for Dr. Greg Barnett

I've had a great experience with dr Barnett. I just got my top braces off and im getting the bottoms off soon and I'm so happy with the results. It turned out even better than i expected. The staff is great. Two years involving jaw appliances and braces was definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My first adult experience with braces and it was a fantastic and quick transition. Dr. Barnett and his team were always punctual and considerate to my work schedule, even for impromptu adjustments to my invisilign trays and questions they went the extra mile. I would highly recommend any one who has TMJ issues or a smile they want to work on to see his office. My best experience from their front line staff, to their hygenists and Dr. Barnett.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

My daughter has just had her braces removed after two years. The results are amazing. We are so happy she was able to be treated by Dr Barnett and his team. They have always made us feel welcome and really do work hard to make sure all patients feel comfortable. from start to finish we have been informed and advised on her treatment. We would highly recommend Dr Barnett and his team. Our daughter leaves his care with an amazing smile that has already had a profound affect on her confidence!!! These guys rock and if you're in need of orthodontic work, this team should be your first choice!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr.Barnett and the team are great to work with. My daughter is always excited for her appointments and the staff knows how to really make her comfortable during her time in the office. Dr. Barnett is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He explained everything to us every step of the way and was always extremely courteous and polite. He is easy to talk to and treats my daughter like one of his own. Great guy, great team!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

5 stars to Dr Barnett and his staff for service and professionalism. All staff are friendly and helpful and my children never dreaded an appointment even when they knew there was more work coming up. I have never seen Dr Barnett having a bad day after several years of visits with our two kids.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Saw Dr. Barnett for a 2nd opinion for my two daughters. Treatment was similar to what another orthodontist had told us, but both my kids liked Dr. Barnett (and the other staff we interacted with) better. Fun vibe, Dr. Barnett was friendly and very informative. I think I understood things better the way he explained them, and the prices were less than the other place too, so it was an easy choice to stay at this office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My experience mirrors that of the other posters. Great orthodontist, great staff and very accomodating to those that work by offering early morning appointments. I started my adult braces with him and he was very knowledgable and helpful answering any questions I had. I sadly moved away so had to find a new ortho in Ontario but his staff bent over backwards to find me some options to call and promptly sent my file to the new ortho within a few days. Great experience at Dr. Barnett's office all around!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Absolutely the best! I went to 2 other orthodontists before going with Dr.Barnett and am happy I did. I have to say my teeth are a royal pain and there has been other specialists involved because of it. Dr.Barnett always answers all my questions, responds to emails quickly, listens to his patients and the staff are fantastic. Megan at the front top notch and Janet in the back, AWESOME!!! They gave me a bday card on my bday just because I was coming in to get my wires changed! Love the contests they run and the great attitude that they have in the office! I hope to be done soon because braces suck but will miss visits with them when I am done! Best orthodontist ever! Go see Dr. Barnett if you need them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

We LOVE Dr. Greg Barnett and all of his staff. From the moment you walk in you always get a super friendly welcome. Dr. Barnett has ALWAYS been on time whenever we've had an appointment. The office is bright and FUN. His staff are especially nice and make you feel very relaxed. Also really, really like the BUCKS you get as my daughter donates those to someone who really needs them. And, and the contests that they run from time to time are nice too. We actually WON something!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Two of my children have been to Dr.Barnett and we have been extremely satisfied. He is very personable and professional. He even donated to my son's hockey tournament just because we mentioned it during my son's appointment. When we had to see him on short notice before leaving on a holiday he made the time to see us. Most importantly he corrected my children's dental issues, and they are sporting beautiful smiles!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Greg Barnett's Credentials

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2007)
  • University Of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2002)
  • Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 1998)

Oxford