You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg Barnett

My daughter has just had her braces removed after two years. The results are amazing. We are so happy she was able to be treated by Dr Barnett and his team. They have always made us feel welcome and really do work hard to make sure all patients feel comfortable. from start to finish we have been informed and advised on her treatment. We would highly recommend Dr Barnett and his team. Our daughter leaves his care with an amazing smile that has already had a profound affect on her confidence!!! These guys rock and if you're in need of orthodontic work, this team should be your first choice!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr.Barnett and the team are great to work with. My daughter is always excited for her appointments and the staff knows how to really make her comfortable during her time in the office. Dr. Barnett is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He explained everything to us every step of the way and was always extremely courteous and polite. He is easy to talk to and treats my daughter like one of his own. Great guy, great team!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

5 stars to Dr Barnett and his staff for service and professionalism. All staff are friendly and helpful and my children never dreaded an appointment even when they knew there was more work coming up. I have never seen Dr Barnett having a bad day after several years of visits with our two kids.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Saw Dr. Barnett for a 2nd opinion for my two daughters. Treatment was similar to what another orthodontist had told us, but both my kids liked Dr. Barnett (and the other staff we interacted with) better. Fun vibe, Dr. Barnett was friendly and very informative. I think I understood things better the way he explained them, and the prices were less than the other place too, so it was an easy choice to stay at this office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My experience mirrors that of the other posters. Great orthodontist, great staff and very accomodating to those that work by offering early morning appointments. I started my adult braces with him and he was very knowledgable and helpful answering any questions I had. I sadly moved away so had to find a new ortho in Ontario but his staff bent over backwards to find me some options to call and promptly sent my file to the new ortho within a few days. Great experience at Dr. Barnett's office all around!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Absolutely the best! I went to 2 other orthodontists before going with Dr.Barnett and am happy I did. I have to say my teeth are a royal pain and there has been other specialists involved because of it. Dr.Barnett always answers all my questions, responds to emails quickly, listens to his patients and the staff are fantastic. Megan at the front top notch and Janet in the back, AWESOME!!! They gave me a bday card on my bday just because I was coming in to get my wires changed! Love the contests they run and the great attitude that they have in the office! I hope to be done soon because braces suck but will miss visits with them when I am done! Best orthodontist ever! Go see Dr. Barnett if you need them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

We LOVE Dr. Greg Barnett and all of his staff. From the moment you walk in you always get a super friendly welcome. Dr. Barnett has ALWAYS been on time whenever we've had an appointment. The office is bright and FUN. His staff are especially nice and make you feel very relaxed. Also really, really like the BUCKS you get as my daughter donates those to someone who really needs them. And, and the contests that they run from time to time are nice too. We actually WON something!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Two of my children have been to Dr.Barnett and we have been extremely satisfied. He is very personable and professional. He even donated to my son's hockey tournament just because we mentioned it during my son's appointment. When we had to see him on short notice before leaving on a holiday he made the time to see us. Most importantly he corrected my children's dental issues, and they are sporting beautiful smiles!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

What can I say? Dr. Barnett and his staff are absolutely FABULOUS! Not only is he a wonderfully talented orthodontist, he is also friendly and personable to both the parents and the patients. He always remembers something about my daughter and brings it up at her next visit. In 18 months he completely "perfected" my daughter's smile. She just mentioned to me the other day that she used to not like to smile but now she finds she smiles all the time! I found flexibility in the payment plan and found the timeline with which we had to pay for Dr. Barnett's services very reasonable. I recommend him to EVERYONE I know who is looking for an orthodontist and would not hesitate to recommend him whole heartedly to anyone reading this message board. :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr Barnett is such a GREAT doctor. He creates awesome smiles. He is also so easy to talk to and a lot of fun to be around. You should definitely check him out.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Greg Barnett's Credentials

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2007)
  • University Of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2002)
  • Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has just had her braces removed after two years. The results are amazing. We are so happy she was able to be treated by Dr Barnett and his team. ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Barnett and the team are great to work with. My daughter is always excited for her appointments and the staff knows how to really make her comfortable durin..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars to Dr Barnett and his staff for service and professionalism. All staff are friendly and helpful and my children never dreaded an appointment even when t..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Barnett for a 2nd opinion for my two daughters. Treatment was similar to what another orthodontist had told us, but both my kids liked Dr. Barnett (and..."

April 3, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "4032845202 ext 2" to "403-284-5202 ext 2".

December 4, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3A 2N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "4935 40th Ave. NW". Suite has been updated from "None" to "124". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4032845202 ext 2".

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience mirrors that of the other posters. Great orthodontist, great staff and very accomodating to those that work by offering early morning appointments..."

November 4, 2014