Dr. Greg Barnett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Barnett

My daughter and I are both patients of Dr Barnett. Cochrane is truly lucky to have such an amazing orthodontist and superb staff in our town. You are greeted by warm and friendly staff who take the time to make you feel welcome and continue the small town atmosphere. Dr Barnett is is very thorough and makes you feel very at ease. His staff are amazing at tweaking the wire adjustments and always have tips and tricks keep you the most comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Barnett and his team. They treat their patient with respect and courtesy. They go above any beyond to work with your family needs ensuring you you are fully informed and comfortable about your treatment and plan discussed. They always go above and beyond!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Awesome! Both of my children go to Dr.Barnett in his Cochrane office. Everyone there is knowledge and helpful. Dr.Barnett goes above and beyond! Lucky to have him here in Cochrane.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Wouldn't go anywhere else, both my kids and I love our visits. Will miss going but my families smiles will be impressive.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Amazing and fun orthodontist. Great staff and a fun environment for kids and adults too ;-) I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The staff are fantastic and knowledgeable. Dr. Barnett is well educated and has great chair side manner.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Excellent care! Very welcoming environment. I like going even though it means my face will hurt for a couple of days

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

We love!! Greg is fantastic and funny and super w the kids! Couldn't be better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Barnett is an amazing orthodontist! He is very professional yet has a fun work environment. My kids are always wondering what he will be dressed up as the next time we go in. I will have all 3 of my kids treated by Dr. Barnett and we are 100% satisfied with the results. Highly recommend him for children and adults. Worth the trip to Cochrane!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Barnett and the staff were friendly yet professional throughout my treatment with braces. All procedures and options were explained to me along the way, and I am very happy with the results. It's rare to visit a professional office and have every member of the team treat you with respect and consideration, so a huge thank you to Dr. Barnett and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Greg Barnett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2007)
  • University Of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2002)
  • Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 1998)