You may also like

Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

Dr Arojojoye saved my life and by doing so gave my son a mother and my parents their daughter back. There is not much to add except that he is very smart and he quickly gives
the appropriate diagnosis and treatment. He is a whizz at balancing the appropriate medication and helping the patient with a life plan. He really cares about his patients and I will be eternally grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye knows his stuff. He gets to the point and focuses on moving forward. His strong positive approach has been very helpful to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is a "straight to the point" no nonsense type of doctor. He will help you if you want the help, but if you are expecting a talk it out kind of doctor then you are in the wrong place! He is a very good knowledgeable doctor and I do recommend him to anyone who needs this type of help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Worst ďr ever, i went to him for help and he had horrible bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gets right to the point. I would definetly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye has been extremely helpful to me so far. He is knowledgeable about my condition, and has provided useful insight I had not received before. He is both professional and caring at the same time; he asks how you're doing and takes an interest in your life outside of your illness. Overall, he is an excellent psychiatrist and I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

His idea of a referral for counselling was to write the names of several local companies that offered counselling ON A POST IT NOTE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

He was very helpful and knew his stuff very well. The staff were always very nice and helpful and his office was a place I felt comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is easily the best psychiatrist I have seen. He doesn't beat around the bush, and is extremely informative. He takes lots of time to hear your story and makes you feel like you are valued. He communicates the issues exceptionally well. I couldn't ask for a better psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a time when a previous doctor was having difficulties sorting out my true condition and suitable medication. He processed that smoothly over time, without making me feel negative about my health needs. He was also able to give me answers for how my body and brain are/are not functioning together . He was also very quick in understanding body and drug interactions. I found him helpful in supporting my health and work situation. I never had to wait for him for an appointment, and he is available for further consultations if I need them. His care and treatment have always been insightful and respectful, and I am in a much better situation now as a result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791320].votes_count ]]