Ratings for Dr. Sadia Gilani

Horrible horrible psychiatrist!! Doesn't refer to programs, doesn't properly listen, only prescribes pills and assumes you're not actually suffering. She kept assuming things about me based on my culture and religion because I come from a Muslim family but I'm not even that religious and I felt uncomfortable being myself.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I am so disappointed. I have been coming here for 1 year. The receptionist (Phyllis) is incompetent. She never gets things done. I have been waiting for a prescription that was supposed to be called into the pharmacist 4 days ago. I called everyday since my appointment and they keep passing the buck. I have been without meds for 4 days and I am getting really sick. I cannot be without these meds. They don't care at all about their patients. My next step is going to the college of physicians ... really serious matter here and they don't care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

She is the most understanding and the best doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Went to her for a consultation and was pretty much forced to repeat the same routine of anxiety medications and increases again until I was able to go back to my family M.D. and finally received what I required. Would not recommend. Felt appointment was rushed. Receptionist was nice though.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Gilani is amazing! I have been struggling with my issue for years, and was really nervous and scared to talk to a professional about it. But she was so easy to talk to. She was understanding and didn't bat an eyelash even though my case is very outlandish. She is always compassionate, and you can tell she really cares. Yes, she put me on medication, but it has helped a lot so far! I've been very happy with her!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I trust her word. I have been seeing her for a couple years and counting. Once my meds got adjusted i have to admit my moods have been alot better and more importantly i am able to finally sleep at night. Without her I may havenot been able to keep my job nor keep my friends. I love her patience and how calming of a personality she has. She handles situations alot quicker than most doctors i have seen. No complaints here :)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I feel as though this doctor is too quick to prescribe and incompetent. The first time I went in, she sat with me for 10 minutes and I walked out with a prescription. I went in for my follow up appointment and told her I had one panic attack and she wanted to stop all my meds that I've been fine on for years and start a brand new concoction that I can't take with a different medication that I can't get off due to other health reasons. I absolutely do not trust this doctors judgement and will be seeking out another psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The same with me regarding a call 📱 that was in ear 👂 shot… however it was them that called her and it was important despite being my first visit. I had to wait leaving minimal time for sure. I like her personality and is easy to talk to but is quick to prescribe.

Submitted July 16, 2015

Doctor had taken personal call in other room within earshot at the beginning of my appointment and felt was unprofessional. Didn't feel Dr. Gilani was best suited for my case (depression). Was rushed, felt I had to explain things that were not relevant. Felt she was better with dealing with more traditional/conservative background patients. Attempted to schedule a follow up appointment and never received call back.

Submitted June 17, 2015

Doctor Gilani is a very attentive person. She listened closely and seemed to have all my documents ready. I will surely visit her again if I am able, she helped me through very difficult times and is an exceptional PP.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015