Ratings for Dr. Ho-Young Chung

I have waited for some time before commenting on my experience with Dr Chung as I wanted to see how everything turned out prior to making up my mind. Please understand that I am just not that trusting. So....everything was properly explained to me. Dr Chung and his staff delivered exactly as stated. What can I say? Professionalism!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Happy that I was referred there. Dr. Chung is an expert and his staff were kind.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

He did 4 lower implants for me . Totally amazed! Before the implants,my lower gum was always infected by food particals . Since the implants, I am able to eat better chew my food better no infection , at all , the only thing I am sorry for ," is not having it done earlier", Excellent job , it gave me back a lot of self confidence .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

everyone was knowledgeable and the implant is Marvelous thanks to all

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Chung and staff were fantastic. Professional, informative, affordable and very comforting. Quick healing and no dry socket! Well worth the drive!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very positive overall experience, excellent follow up and availability for consultation. Felt totally confident in Dr Chung's knowledge and dental skills.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My husband and I want to thank Dr. Chung and his staff for everything they have done for us. We travelled from Kelowna on the recommendation from our denturist. The service and price for 4 implants was well worth the trips. My denture is now solid and I can chomp on anything. I don't know why my previous denturist didn't tell me about implants. Even my dentist in Kelowna seemed impressed with the work.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth taken out with Dr. Chung. I kept putting this off until I got an abscess. They told me they put chickens to sleep and I wouldn't remember anything. All I remember is waking up on the couch. It couldn't have been better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth taken out with Dr. Chung. I was terrified and kept putting this off. They assured me that I would be put to sleep and wouldn't remember. All I remember is waking up at home after it was done. Couldn't have gone better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I'll definatly pass on to others how good your work is!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Ho-Young Chung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kamloops Dental and Implant Solutions is a dedicated implant and surgical team. We are a referral-based practice and are committed to collaborating with local dentists and denturists. We feel honoured to have patients travel as far away as Penticton, Chilcotin Valley, and Northern BC to come and see us. We look forward to helping you eat better, smile more, and live longer.

• Dental implant surgery