Ratings for Dr. L Nguyen

Une plainte à l'ordre ? Pas une mauvaise idée . Incompétent , insouciant, n'en a rien à foudre des patients. Avoid!!!!!! This is an unsult to Dr profession. A dog would do a better job then him. 0 compassion. Tu sors de là et c'est comme si tas pas consulté . Du vent. Et ça se dit médecin. Retourne à l'école de médecine ! Apprend la compassion !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Ce médecin est insouciant et impertinent. il ne devrait pas travailler comme médecin et mettre en péril la vie des gens. Ma mère l'a rencontré à la clinique Diamant pour maux de dos. Ma mère avait alors 54 ans. Sa réponse: Mais Madame qu'est-ce que vous voulez, à votre âge? On attend 4 heures, voire plus, pour se faire niaiser de même? Laissez-moi vous dire que ces commentaires, c'est la dernière chose qu'on a besoin. Mon expérience personnelle est similaire. kyste au pied gauche, besoin d'être enlevé. Il me demande s'il me gêne et dit que je peux vivre avec. 3 ans après le kyste à grandi et me fait mal. Incompétent. Je dois aller au privé, Celui-là c'est une plainte à l'ORDRE des médecins qu'il doit avoir. j'espère encore que j'ai pas de cancer. sinon y'aura poursuite.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He would left earlier before 4 when he supposed to stay till 5 o'clock on Saturday so I went there again on Sunday. I need to get the tetanus vaccin but he asked me to come back again for this Monday(there's no patient after me). After I insisted that I must do it right now cuz I might get the infection since I've got the cut by the metal for 2 days. Of course he doesn't want to be responsible for this so he agreed to do it but asked me to pay the fee $25 (for him to do the inject) right away. He asked more than 3 times that if I do have $25 in cash to pay for this and finally I got the inject after I showed him I do have cash with me. The most thing I feel bad is I don't even know if it's legal to pay the fee and I paid to him directly while we are in the room and no receipt for this. He might not a bad doctor but I'm agreed with the others that he only works for $$$. After I told him that I also feel pain on my breast same thing he asked to come back next time!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I agree 100% with what you said. I also went to the clinic Diamant on Côte-des-neiges ( because it's a clinic without appointment). I went there because my knees were hurting ( I did to much sport) and I felt like he didn't want to listen about my problem and that he was just waiting for the next patient, just the $$$. He gave me radiology for my 2 knees, but there was nothing of broken. And also, I wanted to talk about another problem and he said to come tomorrow- I was like max.12 min in his office- and I waited for 3 hours!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I went to see this doctor at Clinique Diamant on Cote des Neiges wth 2 problems: <br/> 1. stomach pain 2. and lower abs pain. He asked me if i needed to pee more than before. I thought I did, but i was not sure. So he said I have a urine infection and he gave me antibiotics that ruined my stomach. For 1 week I was 1000 times WORST than before, and my stomach was hurting sooo much bc of the antibiotics! I went back and he said maybe I have a tumor. So I didnt further testing. After the one week passed with antibiotics, I went back to find out that the lab results came, and I DID NOT HAVE ANY INFECTION! He treated me for something I didnt have, with strong antibiotics that killed my stomach, knowing that I already have stomach issue. And than he siad I have a tumor, thats why the pain. What an incompetent! Stay away! Btw I don't have any tumor, he just made me cry! Horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010