Ratings for Dr. Mireille Attalla

Dr. Attalla is well worth the wait. Ya it sucks to have a Drs. Appointment take multiple hours but consider the wait when she it taking time with you.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Absolutely love this woman. She the kindest and most caring doctor my husband and I have ever had. I say that with confidence after many years. She has gone the extra mile time and time again for us, writing letters, calling me at home, squeezing us in to see her while the office is extremely busy, and providing emotional support. I'm grateful, grateful, grateful. I am also grateful for her staff, particularly Jodi at the front desk, who has also gone out of her way to accommodate me when times have been tough. I also would like to thank Office Manager Bernadette K. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Front desk is rude and horrible. Attalla has no respect at all for your time. very abrupt, doesn't have time for your questions. Some say she's a good doctor and maybe she is but she is not worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Attalla is a very good doctor. She has helped me overcome a serious issue that my previous doctor was mistreating. I've had to wait for her a few times but I would say its worth it considering the care you get.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Excellent, informative Physician. Always help an caring.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I think Dr Attalla is great and all the reviews below stating she's not a caring personable Dr are just crazy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is not caring at all. If she really cares for some others then I say she is racist. Also, not punctual at all. She always comes in late for at least an hour. This shows how much she cares for her patients in general. Most of the time she is not available. Terrible experience for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

100% agree with previous comment - Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all... She said she does care about them, but every time I come in the office, I have to wait for her at least one in a half hour or even two hours! I think it is not acceptable. There are mothers with little babies waiting for her 2 hours in rooms, how it is normal?! I also think she has to learn how to be more ethical and more respectful towards her patients' time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all. If she let's herself always be late and patients have to wait one hour the least, this tells that she doesn't care. Usually sick people come to see the doctor, but when they sit in the waiting room for an hour and then 5-10 minutes with the dr, this is not very good for their well being.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Attalla is a very caring person, has great personlality & great kowledge but unfortunately each time we had to wait extra half hour from our appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015