You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mireille Attalla

She is not caring at all. If she really cares for some others then I say she is racist. Also, not punctual at all. She always comes in late for at least an hour. This shows how much she cares for her patients in general. Most of the time she is not available. Terrible experience for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

100% agree with previous comment - Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all... She said she does care about them, but every time I come in the office, I have to wait for her at least one in a half hour or even two hours! I think it is not acceptable. There are mothers with little babies waiting for her 2 hours in rooms, how it is normal?! I also think she has to learn how to be more ethical and more respectful towards her patients' time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all. If she let's herself always be late and patients have to wait one hour the least, this tells that she doesn't care. Usually sick people come to see the doctor, but when they sit in the waiting room for an hour and then 5-10 minutes with the dr, this is not very good for their well being.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Attalla is a very caring person, has great personlality & great kowledge but unfortunately each time we had to wait extra half hour from our appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

It's a busy clinic. That said, I've never found the staff rude. Dr Attalla is a wonderful, caring, smart doctor with a great sense of humour and real empathy. She and I work together as a team to determine the best strategy to both treat issues and prevent future problems. I have seen many doctor's over the years and Dr. Attalla is a rare gem. Finally, because she's in such a good practice, if unavailable personally another MD can step in. For me, Dr. Attalla is my first string health goalie and Dr. Morningstar is a great back-up. Win - win!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

SHe is not puntual for sure. She is always behind schedule. My wife is 4 months pregnant. She went to see her by appointment and she came back after two hours. She is otherwise good docto but have no respect for the patient's time. Even her reception staff don't aware when she will be in for her appointments.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

stubborn and abrupt. Her way or the highway. forced us to sign the family health form that the government has given us the choice to sign. wish I could find another GP

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr.Attalla, was running over ONE HOUR late for an appointement I had booked for my sick 16month old. By the time we go in to see her, she rushed me in my explanation, interrupted me and proceded to examine my child in a very rush rush manner. Then when he refused to open his mouth to have his throat checked, she huffed impatiently and told him to stop being a little cry baby and to hurry up because she was running late. this lack of bedside manner and impatient behavior towards the people who waited over ONE HOUR for their scheduled appointement is unacceptable. Don't blame a 16 month old for your short comings. A gentler more patient approach might be something to consider. i Would not reccommend her

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Attalla for years and she has guided me through two cancer diagnosis. She is caring and compassionate and spends time answering your questions. She is always behind schedule though and the front desk staff are horrible. The office manager is their saving grace as trying to speak to the receptionist is impossible without snappy remarks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

i know Dr Attalla for a while now she is the most caring doctor i have seen, always goes out of her way to help, takes her time to listen to my complains & takes them very seriously. she will not give up trying to help & will discuss treatment options in details.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Mireille Attalla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is not caring at all. If she really cares for some others then I say she is racist. Also, not punctual at all. She always comes in late for at least an hou..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "100% agree with previous comment - Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all... She said she does care about them, but eve..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Attalla may be not a bad doctor, but she doesn't care about patients at all. If she let's herself always be late and patients have to wait one hour the least..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Attalla is a very caring person, has great personlality & great kowledge but unfortunately each time we had to wait extra half hour from our appointment to s..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It's a busy clinic. That said, I've never found the staff rude. Dr Attalla is a wonderful, caring, smart doctor with a great sense of humour and real empathy. S..."

March 26, 2015