Ratings for Dr. Michael Aiello

Let me start by addressing the negative comments. "Arrogant"; Seems to come up often. Not sure how this relates to whether you're getting the proper care or not. Seems like more of a personal attack out of frustration that doesn't quite relate to whether he's good at his job or not . Another one: "Looks at his computer screen"... Yes, and I notice this. Now is he playing solitaire or GTA? I don't think so. I always found he was listening attentively while speaking to me from behind the computer, but if I really have a problem with it, I'd just ask him to look at me and listen instead of crawling on some website to complain about it... "Called 1.5h before an appointment to cancel" <- Most medical/dental clinics have a minimum 24hr requirement before cancelling. They only make money on the appointments they have booked, when you cancel last minute, they make less money that day because of your ARROGANCE/incompetence... Now my favorite negative ->"He did not even want to give his last name!" Aiello is his last name. It always was since the first time he started as a Doctor. His last name actually comes right after the "Dr." part. Even his first name is readily available. I feel the negative comments are ridiculous from people who don't have a valid argument and are likely there for some sort of brain related issue that explains why they're seeing a Doctor in the first place. I have found Dr. Aiello to be very knowledgeable and compassionate since the first day I saw him. He listened to everything I had to say. Went above and beyond to help out and surprised me with his knowledge and questions. He would even ask for my opinion of what I think this or that might be. I've had 3 medical issues. Two serious. All of which were taken care of. He has the resources and lists of specialists for when an issue is beyond his scope. To me, he does not function with the qualities of a person who is arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great doctor, very punctual and knowledgeable. If you have a legitimate health issue rest assured he will take excellent care of you. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and give you the warm fuzzies then find someone else. Office staff are lovely and nurse Peggy is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Aiello and his team provide my whole family excellent care always. He takes time to discuss our concerns and deals with the issue or refers us to specialists, if required. We were patients of the previous doctor as well and although they are very different, we very much appreciate the care and extensive services provided by Dr. Aiello and the team.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Aiello's for a few years now and feel extremely lucky to have him as a dr. He is very compassionate, friendly, caring and allows you to feel cared for properly. I have a fear of Dr's and as a doctor he is aware of this and makes me feel at ease and not nearly as nervous. He has always been punctual, and has made time to see me or one of my kids when we needed him. He has always comforted me when needed and put my mind at ease about results. I am very very thankful for him and his team😊

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Aiello is a wonderful doctor. I trust him. He is professional, kind and I am happy he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have had before and try to use 2-3 minutes to let you go

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very satisfied with the doctor and the practice. Refreshingly punctual, good listener, astute. Doing a good job. I'm very appreciative. Having an extended team with multiple disciplines is a huge advantage that most practices don't offer.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Aiello is a young, dynamic, modern and efficient practitioner. He took over from my previous doctor and I am very satisfied with his services. Having been with an older doctor for many years, I can understand why others who were 'transferred' to him after our doctor retired would maybe find him arrogant or dismissive. Our former doctor was more sociable, and liked to talk about the kids and the golf game, but he was almost strictly a pill prescriber or a referring agent to specialists. Dr. Aiello is a no-nonsense guy who tries to get to the point of the problem. I have felt all the other negative things initially, but he has helped me in many ways without the use of pills or passing me off to someone else. His attitude is basically 'I'll help you if I believe you are sick, but don't waste time is you're just looking for a sympathetic ear.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

He is by far the most arrogant individual I have met. Extremely condescending and doesn't recognize you or make you feel welcome. You would think that would change based on all the negative comments.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am a healthy, fit 51 year old man and I am very surprised at the negative comments posted on this site about Dr. Aiello, then again, 25% of people are not happy with themselves regardless of the level of service they receive from any person. Michael is super, always on time and to the point. I really like his young, new approach with medication on a limited basis. Other than my biannual physical, I don't go yearly on my own accord, I really am not a doctor visiting person like many. I had, what I would assess as a serious neck issue which Michael tackled with me full speed with a great series of test including ultra sound and then a CAT scan all in a few days. He was very concerned as to the location of the discomfort in my neck in the thyroid area. All proved to be ok and the issue actually vanished shortly thereafter on its own. I feel I was address and treated perfectly, and happily, Dr. Aiello continues to be my physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015