You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Aiello

Very satisfied with the doctor and the practice. Refreshingly punctual, good listener, astute. Doing a good job. I'm very appreciative. Having an extended team with multiple disciplines is a huge advantage that most practices don't offer.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Aiello is a young, dynamic, modern and efficient practitioner. He took over from my previous doctor and I am very satisfied with his services. Having been with an older doctor for many years, I can understand why others who were 'transferred' to him after our doctor retired would maybe find him arrogant or dismissive. Our former doctor was more sociable, and liked to talk about the kids and the golf game, but he was almost strictly a pill prescriber or a referring agent to specialists. Dr. Aiello is a no-nonsense guy who tries to get to the point of the problem. I have felt all the other negative things initially, but he has helped me in many ways without the use of pills or passing me off to someone else. His attitude is basically 'I'll help you if I believe you are sick, but don't waste time is you're just looking for a sympathetic ear.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

He is by far the most arrogant individual I have met. Extremely condescending and doesn't recognize you or make you feel welcome. You would think that would change based on all the negative comments.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am a healthy, fit 51 year old man and I am very surprised at the negative comments posted on this site about Dr. Aiello, then again, 25% of people are not happy with themselves regardless of the level of service they receive from any person. Michael is super, always on time and to the point. I really like his young, new approach with medication on a limited basis. Other than my biannual physical, I don't go yearly on my own accord, I really am not a doctor visiting person like many. I had, what I would assess as a serious neck issue which Michael tackled with me full speed with a great series of test including ultra sound and then a CAT scan all in a few days. He was very concerned as to the location of the discomfort in my neck in the thyroid area. All proved to be ok and the issue actually vanished shortly thereafter on its own. I feel I was address and treated perfectly, and happily, Dr. Aiello continues to be my physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He gives me the creeps. Makes me feel very u comfortable. Very arrogant. Made me feel like I was beneath him. Very negative experience. Do yourself a favour and do not see him. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He replaced our retired doctor and my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't listen to us and is very quick to dismiss you. He is very arrogant when you try to talk to him . Five minutes and my physical is done. He looks at me and says I am fast. He's not very compassionate or approachable. I use to have a Doctor that would listen to me and give me time to speak. He never looks at you when you speak. He is busy typing on his computer. Technology is great but personal matters is better in healthcare.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I really like Dr. Aiello. He always spends a lot of time hearing my concerns and discussing solutions or explaining things in-depth. He has a more holistic approach than more doctors and seems to understand that health is more than prescriptions and surgeries (ie: nutrition, exercise and mental health). He is straightforward in his approach and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Three generations of our family are going to Dr. Aiello and have been since the older Drs. retired.We are very happy with him. When I was in great need of surgery, He got me in to a specialist in just over a week.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Aiello as my family doctor. I consider myself a young senior citizen women and I find him very attentive to our concerns. He is a young doctor and very well up to date with medical issues. Of course, medical services such as annual exams has changed in the last couple of years but I was explained that a lot of these test were done unnecessarily whereby now the doctor has to follow provincial protocol in regards to certain test e.g.like pap test to be done every 3 years. We have to put our trust in our family doctor and I feel when I ask a question he is quite willing to listen and answer appropriately. The appointments are with little or no waiting. Dr. Aiello also takes care of my younger sister and my 86 year old mother.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Aiello as is my 12 yr old son. We couldn't be more happy with Dr. Aiello as our new care giver. It is refreshing to have a doctor that "gets it". He diagnosed my injury in 10 minutes, listened to my questions and answered them with candour and a smile. I appreciate honesty as opposed to tip toeing around the question while giving the standard medical terminology. More importantly, Dr. Aiello has made my input feel valued and not superfluous. He is great with my son and understood my concerns regarding a heart murmur and my son's high level of sports activity. The office staff is extremely courteous and helpful. My calls are always answered and rather than putting me on hold, they will call me back ASAP. Dr. Aiello's office has one of the best Physiotherapists I have ever visited and I highly recommend. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares about his patients then Dr. Aiello is your man. He also has the best hair ever per my son!

Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Michael Aiello's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with the doctor and the practice. Refreshingly punctual, good listener, astute. Doing a good job. I'm very appreciative. Having an extended te..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aiello is a young, dynamic, modern and efficient practitioner. He took over from my previous doctor and I am very satisfied with his services. Having been w..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the most arrogant individual I have met. Extremely condescending and doesn't recognize you or make you feel welcome. You would think that would ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a healthy, fit 51 year old man and I am very surprised at the negative comments posted on this site about Dr. Aiello, then again, 25% of people are not hap..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He gives me the creeps. Makes me feel very u comfortable. Very arrogant. Made me feel like I was beneath him. Very negative experience. Do yourself a favour and..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. " He replaced our retired doctor and my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't listen to us and is very quick to dismiss..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I really like Dr. Aiello. He always spends a lot of time hearing my concerns and discussing solutions or explaining things in-depth. He has a more holistic appr..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Three generations of our family are going to Dr. Aiello and have been since the older Drs. retired.We are very happy with him. When I was in great need of surge..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Aiello as my family doctor. I consider myself a young senior citizen women and I find him very attentive to our concern..."

January 20, 2015