Ratings for Dr. Michael Aiello

Dr. Aiello is a wonderful doctor. I trust him. He is professional, kind and I am happy he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have had before and try to use 2-3 minutes to let you go

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very satisfied with the doctor and the practice. Refreshingly punctual, good listener, astute. Doing a good job. I'm very appreciative. Having an extended team with multiple disciplines is a huge advantage that most practices don't offer.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Aiello is a young, dynamic, modern and efficient practitioner. He took over from my previous doctor and I am very satisfied with his services. Having been with an older doctor for many years, I can understand why others who were 'transferred' to him after our doctor retired would maybe find him arrogant or dismissive. Our former doctor was more sociable, and liked to talk about the kids and the golf game, but he was almost strictly a pill prescriber or a referring agent to specialists. Dr. Aiello is a no-nonsense guy who tries to get to the point of the problem. I have felt all the other negative things initially, but he has helped me in many ways without the use of pills or passing me off to someone else. His attitude is basically 'I'll help you if I believe you are sick, but don't waste time is you're just looking for a sympathetic ear.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

He is by far the most arrogant individual I have met. Extremely condescending and doesn't recognize you or make you feel welcome. You would think that would change based on all the negative comments.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am a healthy, fit 51 year old man and I am very surprised at the negative comments posted on this site about Dr. Aiello, then again, 25% of people are not happy with themselves regardless of the level of service they receive from any person. Michael is super, always on time and to the point. I really like his young, new approach with medication on a limited basis. Other than my biannual physical, I don't go yearly on my own accord, I really am not a doctor visiting person like many. I had, what I would assess as a serious neck issue which Michael tackled with me full speed with a great series of test including ultra sound and then a CAT scan all in a few days. He was very concerned as to the location of the discomfort in my neck in the thyroid area. All proved to be ok and the issue actually vanished shortly thereafter on its own. I feel I was address and treated perfectly, and happily, Dr. Aiello continues to be my physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He gives me the creeps. Makes me feel very u comfortable. Very arrogant. Made me feel like I was beneath him. Very negative experience. Do yourself a favour and do not see him. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He replaced our retired doctor and my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't listen to us and is very quick to dismiss you. He is very arrogant when you try to talk to him . Five minutes and my physical is done. He looks at me and says I am fast. He's not very compassionate or approachable. I use to have a Doctor that would listen to me and give me time to speak. He never looks at you when you speak. He is busy typing on his computer. Technology is great but personal matters is better in healthcare.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I really like Dr. Aiello. He always spends a lot of time hearing my concerns and discussing solutions or explaining things in-depth. He has a more holistic approach than more doctors and seems to understand that health is more than prescriptions and surgeries (ie: nutrition, exercise and mental health). He is straightforward in his approach and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Three generations of our family are going to Dr. Aiello and have been since the older Drs. retired.We are very happy with him. When I was in great need of surgery, He got me in to a specialist in just over a week.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015