Ratings for Dr. Wiyatta B. Freeman

I love the fact that I can talk to Dr. Freeman about what is going on in my pregnancy, I don't hold back any questions/concerns. She patiently listens to me and makes me laugh so I'm not uneasy about any procedures or exams that need to take place. She is so down to earth and that's what I love about her being my doctor. This is the 2nd time that she will be delivering my baby through a C-Section, so I know that I put my entire confidence and trust in her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have seen Dr Freeman for both of my pregnancies, she is one of the best doctors out there! She is kind and patient and truly cares about her job. She will answer all questions clearly and make you laugh at every appointment, if your expecting I Highly recommend her!! The wait time to see her is usually 10 to 15 minutes she takes her time once she sees you so you can understand your pregnancy very well.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I like the fact that Dr. Freeman has been on the ball since day 1 with my hyperemesis,and even before my 1st actual doctor appointment she got me set up with everything I needed to help me through it. i also love that if i am feeling uneasy about something I can call and usually get an appointment that day to see her. I also really like all the staff and the Euless office.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Freeman has really met my expectations and has helped me answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Wiyatte Freeman is the most amazing Doctor, OB/GYN I have every had. She has a great sense of humor, very caring and extremely knowledgeable. This is my first child and Dr. Freeman has made my experience very enjoyable considering I was terrified and scared at first. She made me feel very comfortable. I also love the On-line Portal and how quickly Dr. Freedman and her staff respond. Her nurse Vandana is amazing as well she has let me try every Pre-Natal vitamin they have and I still can’t pick one doesn’t make my tummy ache. All in all I would definitely refer her to anyone that is looking for a OB/Gyn. She is a great doctor and I will be seeing her for my 2nd

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Freeman is very good with young pregnant girls. She treats them with respect & on their level. She also has not been judgmental w/ any situations presented. Very fair & kind thus far in the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Wiyatta B. Freeman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare