Ratings for Dr. Maged Sidra Gerges

Very professional doctor. Always does follow ups in terms of your condition to ensure that everything is progressing in a positive direction. Very helpful in terms of listening to your issues and resolving them or making recommendations to specialists to assist in getting you back up on your feet! Front receptionists are friendly and knowledgeable. A highly recommended clinic.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Sidra Gerges is always on time and very thorough

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Sidra-Gerges is friendly and approachable. He shows interest in what you tell him and isn't dismissive like some doctors can be. He is thorough and seems to know his stuff. The clinic is VERY nice, and has an in-house pharmacy and lab. Clinic staff is always friendly and helpful. I wish I'd found Dr. Sidra years ago!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I'm not that so impressed with this doctor. When I asked him about his educational / clinical background, he asked me rudely why I was asking those questions. Most doctors I had seen are very willing to tell me briefly their educational background. I was about to consider him as my family doctor but I changed my mind when he rudely dismissed my question. His clinic takes 45 minutes of my driving from my place and his area appears to be far-flung. Not to mention that his clinic's operation hours are too short and I don't like skipping work just to see him. Such a waste of money! I'm gonna prefer a family doctor who has longer hours.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Very professional, efficient but most of all warm and caring.. and he smiles! My favorite and most helpful Doctor I have ever seen in my 49 years!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Followed Dr Sidra-Gerges from Four Rivers. He is a fantastic Doctor. Very thorough. Very kind and supportive. Very knowledgable and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

He is a very good, kind, attentive Doctor. However trying to book an apt over the phone with his staff is a nightmare. Constant busy signal, then someone answers "can you please hold" to never come back on the line. I tried three times to make an apt today, left a message 3 hours ago, with no response. From what I can see when waiting the staff are not busy. Answer your phone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I find him to be patient and kind. It is always a short wait. I love having him as my family doctor and being able to see him as a walk in!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He is my new primary doctor after my last one retired. Saw him as a walk-in about 4 or 5 times at river west. Then got him as my doc. He is straight and to the point which is what I want in a doc.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Takes the time to listen and has a very calming nature - both important qualities that too many doctors are sadly lacking. Good guy!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014