Ratings for Dr. Kevin Smith

I have very bad dental phobia and Dr Smith and his staff have always been really helpful and accomodating. It also helps that he is super adorable !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I trust and like Dr. Kevin Smith (and I NEVER say that about dentists!) He is gentle, professional, thorough and caring. I appreciate how considerate and respectful he is with his staff, and his patients alike. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Smith for over 10 years. I always look forward to my dentist appointments. Dr. Smith is very thorough, but gentle and full of great humour. His staff are caring and highly skilled. Each visit is an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I cannot tell you how awesome this guy is, he is so gentle and kind, and is interested in other aspects of your life as well. Very personable. I am so grateful I found you Kevin!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I am 51 now and have had more than my share of dentists over the years. Dr. Kevin Smith is absolutely the best. I now live in Vancouver so visited a new dentist for the first time since moving and it reminded me how good Kevin and his staff really are. So good that I think I will take time off and travel to Nelson for my next dental appt.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very patient & kind dentist. Wide knowledge base. Great staff. Lovely offices to boot.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Knowledgable dentist. Caring. Funny. Gentle. Great with kids. Helpful staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Great dentist. Careful,thoughtful and gentle. Willing to go the extra distance to rectify mistakes others may have made. Takes professional pride in his staff and their interactions with his clients. Does not hesitate to take responsibility for any misunderstandings between clients and staff. Very professional in his business dealings. A great dentist with a caring approach. Would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends. My family and I will use him for all our dental needs in years to come.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Always a pleasant experience. Willing to work with you and happy to have you as a patient. I look forward to many years with Dr. Smith as my dentist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007