Ratings for Dr. Kevin Parish

Never on time, great practitioner, has some weird hours so call ahead

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr . Parish for 20 years now. I live over an hour away and could see the chiropractor in my town ( 5 min away), but Dr. Parish is the best . Well worth the drive!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

He is awesome, I have a herniated disc and am in no pain with regular appintments.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Doctor Parish is a consummate professional. I've referred my friends and colleagues to him and they are also impressed with his demeanor and ability to help them with their ailments. I will continue to see Kevin and refer others to him for chiropractic assistance.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Parish is the best chiropractor I know. He listens to what your problems are and does not just treat the symptoms you have, but treats the whole problem. I have had issues with my ankles, hips and shoulders and he has treated not just the symptom, but managed to find the cause of the issue to treat.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Parish for 2 years. First my frozen shoulder then my foot and now my hip. He has healed every problem I throw at him. Every treatment is different as he targets every aspect of the injury, he shows me exercises to improve my healing and listens to all concerns. After trying several Physiotherapists and other Chiropractors, I know Dr. Parish is the best in Edmonton. He cures where others have not helped.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr.Parish is awesome he knows his stuff and he spends time with his patients. He explains things very well! Plus he's been better at being on time lately!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

One of the best chiropractors in Edmonton. Great for athletes as well because he knows how to get your body functioning at its best

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr.Parish is very knowlegable and good at what he does. He spends time with his patients and I don't mind waiting because I know he fits people in when there's an emergency. I was once one of those patients. His staff is very friendly and helpful it's a pleasant experience going to his office!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have been very pleased with the care I have received from Dr.Parish. He is knowledgeable and highly trained, and is an attentive listener. Dr. Parish is very gentle and precise when he does adjustments. Despite his large caseload, he is aware of the details of my condition, and always asks for my feedback on how my condition has progressed since my previous treatment. My initial assessment was detailed and thorough, and he was confident that he could improve my mobility based on his assessment of my condition. I have seen a significant improvement since I began seeing him. He is a superb chiropractor, and I am very fortunate to have met him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011