Ratings for Dr. Stan Heinrichs

Dr Heinrichs is an excellent dentist. I love his conservative approach. He is respectful and caring, always runs on time and has all of the up to date magazines for patients to read. His staff is amazing. Very friendly, and there to greet us with a smile. They always remember the little details (pet names, that we were going on vacation, family members, etc...) and ask about them at our appointments. Makes me feel special and like I'm part of their family. Simply the Best!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Extremely incompetent dentist...does not communicate with the patient which left me shocked...I even said to him..you are a man with few words..to which not response wa received.....his work left a lot to be desired...did a small filling recently and now that I have hired anther dentist becaue of a move,, the back of the tooth has a huge cavity.,,he only took a few minutes the fill the tooth which caused me a huge concern .plus other cavities have now been located by the new dentist...the difference is the up dated computerized photo machine..which heinrichs does not own...his photos are old fashion small photos... Said I needed a crown and tooth pulled.did not discuss with me as to procedure..which found the incompetent front office staff arguing about cost and procedure Previous client warmed me about him..and I did not listen and now the repair work will be attended too by a much younger dentist and very competent.... Hugely disappointed & left me very upset,,,, F.S.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Incompetent and dishonest. Drilled through a tooth anchoring a bridge, leaving the bridge detached on one side. Did not inform me there was anything wrong on a subsequent visit, even though I complained of discomfort and having food caught underneath. Suggested I rinse with hydrogen peroxide. Another dentist caught it right away after a month of suffering from this condition. Avoid like the very plague.

Submitted May 26, 2016

Only dentist I trust. Mr. Heinrichs is the a consummate professional and always a pleasure to see, even though he's a Dentist. It's strange.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

As a visitor with a dental emergency requiring a temporary crown, I was very disappointed when it fell off 2 days later. I cannot recommend this dentist to anyone.

Submitted March 16, 2015

Always on time! Best magazines ever. Been going my whole life. The whole office is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

great hygenists; great reception; good dr; been going years no problems and my kids go too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I was treated on time and had all my questions answered

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Stan is not too careful and thorough. Yes they do good work, but I know that better could be done. we have friends who refuse to go back after work not being done thoroughly. So he is good if you want good basic stuff. He is friendly enough too.The staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010