Ratings for Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Great bedside manner. Seems to really care. Very patient and kind to my kids. Staff is unfriendly and sometimes rude.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

She is the best. never rushes you through an appointment and get to the bottom of your ailment and gives you the best treatment. will quickly refer you to a specialist if the problem is deeper.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Best family doctor there is. Very patient and takes her time with you to figure out what’s wrong. Excellent bedside manner and thorough with her examinations. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

She is literally a "Family" doctor. I am so comfortable telling her everything with regards to my health issues. She is passionate and very kind. My family are so lucky to have Dr.Grewal as our Family Doctor. .hopefully more Doctor's like her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr G. Is 200% the best there is!!!! She more than makes up for the M I S E R A B L E reception staff!!!! Which is saying a lot because they are some of the rudest people I have ever met! Terrible on the phone, mess up information constantly!!!! (Changed my number with them 8 times and still calling my old number!) Also NOT very quiet or private with confidential patient info. - seems like older people who are confused or hard of hearing are cause for eye rolling and are the punch line in jokes or the topic of discussion once the phone is hung up. They also; many times, refuse to acknowledge you or will get up and walk away when you come in the office and then give you what for "for being late". When you have been sitting there for ten minutes and are the only one there! The " oh I didn't see you or I didn't know you were here "really doesn't work when no one else is there! Clean it up "ladies" Dr. Grewal deserves it!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Grewal is fantastic! Always perfectly on time and incredibly friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Great doctor and very caring. She is amazingly punctual which is sometimes rare to find a doctor that also respects your time. Feel very fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Always pleasant, considerate and kind. She listens well and responds to my needs with her knowledge. She is an very important part of my medical care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr.Grewal is one of the best, if not the best doctor around!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Love her, love the way she remembers all my family and keeps to day all our needs. No shy in sending us to specialist if we need them.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016