Ratings for Dr. Jeevan Grewal

She is literally a "Family" doctor. I am so comfortable telling her everything with regards to my health issues. She is passionate and very kind. My family are so lucky to have Dr.Grewal as our Family Doctor. .hopefully more Doctor's like her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr G. Is 200% the best there is!!!! She more than makes up for the M I S E R A B L E reception staff!!!! Which is saying a lot because they are some of the rudest people I have ever met! Terrible on the phone, mess up information constantly!!!! (Changed my number with them 8 times and still calling my old number!) Also NOT very quiet or private with confidential patient info. - seems like older people who are confused or hard of hearing are cause for eye rolling and are the punch line in jokes or the topic of discussion once the phone is hung up. They also; many times, refuse to acknowledge you or will get up and walk away when you come in the office and then give you what for "for being late". When you have been sitting there for ten minutes and are the only one there! The " oh I didn't see you or I didn't know you were here "really doesn't work when no one else is there! Clean it up "ladies" Dr. Grewal deserves it!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Grewal is fantastic! Always perfectly on time and incredibly friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Great doctor and very caring. She is amazingly punctual which is sometimes rare to find a doctor that also respects your time. Feel very fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Always pleasant, considerate and kind. She listens well and responds to my needs with her knowledge. She is an very important part of my medical care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr.Grewal is one of the best, if not the best doctor around!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Love her, love the way she remembers all my family and keeps to day all our needs. No shy in sending us to specialist if we need them.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr G takes excellent care of my 80-year old mum, teenage daughter & myself. She is always caring, willing to keep trying, & has a phenomenal memory for our medical histories. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Grewal is very knowledgable and kind. She listens to you thoroughly and makes you feel cared for. She is not accepting new patients unfortunately so I hope her other patients appreciate her. On the other hand, some of her staff are nice but the other ones talk too much and don't seem to do any work that they should be.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Grewal is always so helpful. She is very thorough with explaining things to me which definitley helps when I'm stressed out wondering what the heck is going on! I've had other family doctors in the past but only Dr. Grewal has been genuinely caring. She ALWAYS follows up on my lab reports, her receptionist calls to make sure I do my blood work if I forget, if Dr. Grewal is booked up they always offer if I want to be seen by another Dr. in their clinic to make sure I'm ok. I'm so grateful to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015