Ratings for Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Always pleasant, considerate and kind. She listens well and responds to my needs with her knowledge. She is an very important part of my medical care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr.Grewal is one of the best, if not the best doctor around!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Love her, love the way she remembers all my family and keeps to day all our needs. No shy in sending us to specialist if we need them.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr G takes excellent care of my 80-year old mum, teenage daughter & myself. She is always caring, willing to keep trying, & has a phenomenal memory for our medical histories. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Grewal is very knowledgable and kind. She listens to you thoroughly and makes you feel cared for. She is not accepting new patients unfortunately so I hope her other patients appreciate her. On the other hand, some of her staff are nice but the other ones talk too much and don't seem to do any work that they should be.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Grewal is always so helpful. She is very thorough with explaining things to me which definitley helps when I'm stressed out wondering what the heck is going on! I've had other family doctors in the past but only Dr. Grewal has been genuinely caring. She ALWAYS follows up on my lab reports, her receptionist calls to make sure I do my blood work if I forget, if Dr. Grewal is booked up they always offer if I want to be seen by another Dr. in their clinic to make sure I'm ok. I'm so grateful to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Doctor Grewal is the most helpful doctor I have ever had. She is patient and explains everything in detail to me about any issues I have. I couldn't ask for more from a family doctor, she is incredible and all my family trust having her take care of us!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Has no idea what she's doing with medications; had a horrible reaction to one and she diagnosed it incorrectly (and insisted upon her first diagnosis over multiple visits spanning over a year) as a condition that has symptoms nothing like I was actually experiencing. Furthermore, she lets her own personal beliefs get in the way of your treatment methods, despite recommendations from TWO separate specialized professionals otherwise. If you require psychiatric care of any sort, I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Very patient and comforting. She has served practically all our family for the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Amazing! My family and I extremely happy with Dr.G :) young, knowledgable and friendly . My kids love her too

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014