You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Dr G takes excellent care of my 80-year old mum, teenage daughter & myself. She is always caring, willing to keep trying, & has a phenomenal memory for our medical histories. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Grewal is very knowledgable and kind. She listens to you thoroughly and makes you feel cared for. She is not accepting new patients unfortunately so I hope her other patients appreciate her. On the other hand, some of her staff are nice but the other ones talk too much and don't seem to do any work that they should be.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Grewal is always so helpful. She is very thorough with explaining things to me which definitley helps when I'm stressed out wondering what the heck is going on! I've had other family doctors in the past but only Dr. Grewal has been genuinely caring. She ALWAYS follows up on my lab reports, her receptionist calls to make sure I do my blood work if I forget, if Dr. Grewal is booked up they always offer if I want to be seen by another Dr. in their clinic to make sure I'm ok. I'm so grateful to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Doctor Grewal is the most helpful doctor I have ever had. She is patient and explains everything in detail to me about any issues I have. I couldn't ask for more from a family doctor, she is incredible and all my family trust having her take care of us!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Has no idea what she's doing with medications; had a horrible reaction to one and she diagnosed it incorrectly (and insisted upon her first diagnosis over multiple visits spanning over a year) as a condition that has symptoms nothing like I was actually experiencing. Furthermore, she lets her own personal beliefs get in the way of your treatment methods, despite recommendations from TWO separate specialized professionals otherwise. If you require psychiatric care of any sort, I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very helpful, addresses everything that matters. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Grewal is by far the best doctor ive seen. When my doctor passed away whilst i was there with my fiance as my fiance was quite ill. She remembered i was thinking about switching so i didnt have to drive back to my home town. When she heard that my doctor had passed she immediately took me on and made me feel welcome. During my fiance's 6 month of disability, Dr.Grewal and staff were amazing putting us into a room allmost right away as my fiance could barely stand. Was really awesome to see a doctor care so much. Great with kids as often we have our son with us, even tho its not his appointment he feels left out when she checks both our chests as we often do double appointments and so checks his chest just for sake of keeping him happy. Dr.Grewal figured out what was wrong with my breathing in 2 days. My last doctor hadnt figured it out in 9 months!!! Absolutely best doctor around. Get on her list if your not already!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Jeevan Grewal's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr G takes excellent care of my 80-year old mum, teenage daughter & myself. She is always caring, willing to keep trying, & has a phenomenal memory for our medi..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Grewal is very knowledgable and kind. She listens to you thoroughly and makes you feel cared for. She is not accepting new patients unfortunately so I hope ..."

November 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5C 2K2". Address has been updated from "None" to "4349 Hastings Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042994388".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grewal is always so helpful. She is very thorough with explaining things to me which definitley helps when I'm stressed out wondering what the heck is going..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Grewal is the most helpful doctor I have ever had. She is patient and explains everything in detail to me about any issues I have. I couldn't ask for mor..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Has no idea what she's doing with medications; had a horrible reaction to one and she diagnosed it incorrectly (and insisted upon her first diagnosis over multi..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very patient and comforting. She has served practically all our family for the past 5 years."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! My family and I extremely happy with Dr.G :) young, knowledgable and friendly . My kids love her too"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, addresses everything that matters. Very thorough."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "By far the best physician I have been to. LIstens, asks questions and makes you interactive in your health."

October 22, 2014