Ratings for Dr. Greg Goodman

Unbelievably rude and arrogant. Left me with severe bruising. Nurses are inexperienced & unethical. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Goodman for 30 years. Amazing man. Very knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Severely disappointed and disheartened. 1000s of dollars and years wasted trying to get on top of acne by a "renowned expert". So what did I get in return for my money and time? Permanent scarring from incorrect pimple removal by a nurse; faceful of pigmentation issues of which I never had before. And the acne? Only got worse over time. I deeply regret ever stepping foot into DIV. I trusted his title & so called expertise in acne & scarring so I kept going back like a fool. I now have no faith in so called experts, derms or docs. It has been an awful, highly stressful and shaming experience for me. If you have acne, stay away from this place.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Promoted a dodgy cosmetic treatment that he used on me and ended up costing me thousands of dollars to have put right by other doctors. Am still having treatment. I would say he's simply the worst doctor I have ever been to. If such an expert he should have known better. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Amazing staff, amazing doctor, caring knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had read these comments and wish I hadn't ignored them. This guy is unbelievably arrogant. Will not return.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very helpful, professional and very happy with results!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

He is a real gentleman, very nice and very caring; he recommended the very cost-effective and appropriate treatments for my acne scar, cannot say enough to thank him. His staff are nice too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Rude, unethical, uncaring, arrogant. Saw him in Toorak for scar treatment. No sensitivity whatsoever and made me feel like complete garbage. I didn't bother going back for a follow up appointment. Not only was his waiting room full of ads for brand name cosmetic treatments, there was a pamphlet stand full of them shoved in your face when you sit down with him for your consultation. Later saw him on network news for being involved in promoting dodgy, unproven cosmetic treatments.

Submitted November 7, 2014

Business model clinic. Flash surface - uncaring money obsessed up selling underbelly. He spends much time on SEO and marketing. Nil care for you as a human being. Pretty hopeless hands on.

Submitted September 13, 2014