Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Zadeh

Excellent surgeon! Could not have asked for a better result. Thank you to Dr. Zadeh and staff!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Best doctor experience I have ever had!!! If you need surgery Dr. Zadeh is the man!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I am so happy I found Dr. Zadeh when it came time for me to have surgery. From the moment I called his office the staff was polite and courteous. The office is beautiful and the wait was not long at all. Dr. Zadeh himself is very kind and caring. Naturally I had a lot of questions about my surgery and he made sure that all of them were answered. He is very knowledgeable and the surgery went exactly like he said it would. My recovery was easy also. Of course there is some pain as there is with any surgery but I did not have to take pain medication for very long. Anyone looking for a surgeon does not need to look any further than Dr. Zadeh!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Do not listen to the one bad rating on here. I had a great experience with Dr. Zadeh when it came to my surgery. I had seen another surgeon (whose name I won't mention)that just did not make me feel comfortable at all. My cousin then recommended I see Dr. Zadeh who had fixed his hernia before. The Dr. was everything I was looking for and I couldn't be happier with my results. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Took great care of me. Would recommend him to anyone that needed surgery.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

had my gallbladder surgery performed by Dr. Zadeh. He actually spent the time to answer all of my questions and explain the surgery in detail making me feel comfortable. My scars are very small and barely noticeable. The office staff was very helpful, and I did not have to wait an hour in the waiting room to see him for my follow up appointment. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010