Ratings for Dr. Anwar Khan

Best Doctor ever.Very sincere, very attentive, nice and listens to all your complaints. Thank you doctor khan

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Knew him when he was in Ashcroft. Its never been the same here since he left. Best Doctor Ever. Period.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been going to this clinic for a while now and this doctor is amazing, he is always willing to take the time to explain and talk about issues and outcomes. He takes initiative with tests and booking appointments with specialist. The girls at the front are always very kind and helpful regardless of how busy is can be . Very happy all around ! Great clinic

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Khan is fantastic. He listens thoroughly to your concerns and and always follows up on things. He never rushes me out of his office and he is very on time for all appointments that I have ever had with him. His office staff are nice and are very good about getting info about specialist appointments, etc to you. I appreciate them too. Overall, great clinic and I highly recommend it!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr.Khan is very helpful person . He never feel like he in rush. He guide the best way with his Knowledge . I don't even mind waiting because I know I am getting the best Dr. ! I highly recommend Dr.Khan

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Khan is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. I never feel rushed, he listens to me and is very proactive with my health. I am confident that he is providing me with the best treatment options for me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr.Khan is very helpful and takes the time to listen . I never feel like he is rushing me out of his office and is always willing to help the best way that he can . Staff is very friendly, the office is very busy but it is worth the wait to have a Dr. that truly cares . I don't even mind waiting because I know I am getting the best treatment ! I highly recommend Dr.Khan :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

One of the best doctor's in town. Does not rush us out of his office, Dr Khan is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Best doctor I have ever had! Very thorough, kind, willing to listen, I felt very comfortable with Dr Khan.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Very understanding and helpful. Surprised by how comforting and understanding he was of my condition.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013