Ratings for Dr. Bill Gilmore

Absolutely the best doctor I’ve ever experienced. So kind and caring. Takes his time. He even came in on a Weekend to adjust my back. I would recommend him anytime!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Absolutely the best chiropractor I’ve ever had. Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr.Gilmore has been one of the most kind and caring people I've come across in the medical community. He takes the time at each appointment to assess your body and talks through what he is seeing and where he is adjusting. I also love how he doesn't pressure me to buy a pre-paid package like I've experienced at other clinics in the region and the receptionist is always very friendly and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Amazing and honest chiropractor, I love how he does not force you into purchasing treatment plans . He is also not condensing when you give your opinion unlike like most chiros in the area

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Best Chiropractor I've ever seen!! takes his time with each patient and doesn't make you feel like you have to come back 3 times a week for life. Great results.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Bill was great with me I really liked his work and his staff there was all really nice

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Has helped me with numerous issues over the years.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The very first time I entered his office a couple of months ago, I felt everyone cared. He is very punctual. The Dr. took the time to listen to me, then explain everything. He doesn't rush you or try to make you come in for treatment, if you don't need it. Truly the best, which is a rarity. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted May 4, 2016

The best Dr. I have ever dealt with!!!! So smart!!And he actually cares about his patients. Nothing but great things to say about Dr. GILMORE!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I obtained extensive testing , direct careful muscle treatment and directions for specific muscle stretches and exercising.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015