Ratings for Dr. Gita Singh

She was the doctor on call when I delivered my first. When I had questions about oxytocin, she came into the room and told me that she didn't graduate yesterday and that she is busy doesn't have the time to answer questions. She sounded very condescending during the whole conversation. She also said that having been called to deliver the baby interrupted her dictation. She made me feel like I was an idiot even though I have a Master degree in health care. I expected a different experience at MSH. Never again will I use MSH if we have more babies because my experience was her was demeaning and traumatizing.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This Dr. Was on call when my first daughter was born and she came in to stich me up from an episiotemy the previous Dr had done while delivering my baby. Dr Singh was great! Now with my second baby Dr Singh was also on call and she delivered by baby, I had a few complications and she did a great job from stiches to helping me with a hemmorige. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr.singh would always answer my questions in a way which made me feel like I am an idiot for asking. Her answers were always rough and Shes very impolite. I was always hesitant and not comfortable to go for my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Singh typifies the "all brains, no heart" physician cliche. She is definitely knowledgeable but I dread my appointments with her because she is often so cold and detached in our interactions. She has never said anything to me that I would describe as "rude" but her demeanor and facial expressions says it all. I suspect she has been told, more than once, that she lacks people skills because it always seems like she is trying to "force" being pleasant... It 's like you can just tell that it's taking all the power within her to NOT roll her eyes at you when you ask questions. Her answers always seem clipped, and I never detect any empathy from her. She can also be a tad bit condescending... I wish she would realize that although I may not be a physician, I can still be intelligent and the #1 expert when it comes this body that I've inhabited for decades!

Submitted January 30, 2017

I was booked in for a schedule section with a different OB for a breech baby, but the little one decided she wanted to come early. I have really fast labour so by the time I got to the hospital I was fully dilated and feeling a strong urge to push. I had to wait what seemed like an eternity for the anesthesiologist to get there for my spinal so that the baby could be birthed safely by c-section. Dr. Singh did an amazing job with the surgery, but more importantly had amazing bedside manner and comforted me and encouraged me through the brutal wait for my spinal.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I met Dr. Singh when she was on call and I was in labour. I have nothing but good things to say about her! I was stuck at fully dilated for over an hour and when she checked me she said the baby was sunny side up. She explained everything to me so my husband and I could understand and we chose to try turning the baby. After that, it was smooth sailing and I delivered in no time. Amazing! Thanks Dr. Singh!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My daughter was delivered by Dr. Singh, I was nervous because I had moved and needed to change doctors. I was so pleasantly surprised by her. She answered all of my questions and I always had a lot for her, she is very patient and understanding. I highly recommend her. Her receptionist is very nice and professional as well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I had my first baby delivered by Dr. Singh. She is very professional and took her time answering all my questions. People that are complaining about the long wait time need to relax and sit down and wait for their turn, because when their turn comes she does not rush you. Excellent service!! Would highly recommend her!! New receptionist is very caring and welcoming!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

She is terrible. She did My D&C as my baby did not have a heart beat and did not get everything and now I have to do another D&C. She took over 7 weeks to send the report to my doctor. Do not use for her a D&C.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Was shocked to see bad reviews. As someone who is a minority and has had her for 2 pregnancies I can say that she is knowledgeable, kind, and does go out of her way to answer questions. I was lucky enough to to have her be there during the delivery of my first baby. Sure, the office does run late many days, but in my experience this is because the doctor is actually spending time talking to their patients.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016