Ratings for Dr. Gita Singh

Amazing Doctor!! Answers your questions and never rushes you. Anita is awesome and very accommodating!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Gita Singh has terrible bedside manner. She shows little compassion and interest in the best interest of the patient. I would NOT recommend her as an OBGYN. I did not have a positive experience with the delivery of my first child. Zero punctuality, I have waited hours for the start of my scheduled appointments. I ALWAYS felt rushed during my appointments and felt that she was incredibly condescending and rude. Anita was the only saving grace as she was a kind receptionist. Unfortunately, Anita is not incentive enough for me to return to Dr. Singh for my next child.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

If there was an option to give 0 stars, I would have done that. HORRIBLE doctor. HORRIBLE bed side manners. Talks in a very condescending way and makes you feel like an idiot. I dealt with her during an emergency visit to L&D at 30 weeks. I was in so much pain and was vomitting and getting dehydrated and yet she sent me back home at 4am and asked to come back at 7am when the ultrasound clinic opens. She didn't put an IV even though I told her I've been vomitting litres of clear fluid, didn't run any blood work, didn't do nothing...umlike the other doctors who I dealt with when I had to make a few more emergency visits later on. This woman should NOT be in this line of work specially obstetrics. I ended up with an emergency c-section and thank GOD, she was not on call that night. Just the fact that she's at MSH is making me consider to not deliver there again when I have another baby. She's beyond TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Amazing gyn! Had 2 surgeries w her (2017 & recently) and will never go see anyone else for my issues. Just had a total hysterectomy recently by her and am healing wonderfully! She gave me a choice in my treatment and supported my decision before it was done. She explains everything including risks etc and gives advice. Had a follow up recentlyDue to complications and she was great in reassuring me I was healing good! Anita her receptionist is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr Singh should not be an OBGYN. She is rude and worries more about her time than the well being of the patient. She had a resident doctor stitch me up after giving and it caused a polyp that had to be removed (very painful) afterwards!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

This doctor DOES NOT listen to her patients. She has no bedside manners. You’rw going to find other competent doctors that care about their patients and what they have to say.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr Singh lacks bedside manners. She forced oxytocin in me and rudely rolled her eyes and told me “ I don’t have time for this; I have an emergency to deal wirh” when I asked questions about risks and benefits of being induced. She also told me that she has to give oxytocin if it has been 12 since my water breaks. She broke my water at the hospital and didn’t explain what she was doing and then insisted on inducing me 6 hours after she broke my water. She shouldn’t treat patients in a vulnerable position like this. I was going to lodge an official complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario but i decided I don’t want to waste any more time on this. She really should take a course in ethics and patient rights and stop bullying mothers who are about to give birth.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

The reception Anita is very sweet and returns your calls quickly. I’ve mever had to wait longer then 15-20 minutes. Dr Singh never makes me feel rushed, and leads with “better safe then sorry” for any questionable results. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

All I'm gonna say is ....Worst Doctor & Worst Receptionist on this planet!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Worst doctor ever! Doesn’t treat people like humans. She only cares about her time and getting paid. No heart for people. She shouldn’t be in the line of work.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018