Dr. Victor Moisseev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victor Moisseev

I went in for a specific exam as I was in super pain. He was great he discussed all my options. We went with removal turned out I had an infection in the bone too. He stayed later to get this done. The staff and he was so supportive as it was super painful. He saw my son as well and he was great in explaining things at his level. I have friends who go to him now!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I was so horrified of going in for a dreaded root canal that another dentist had screwed up before hand. I was so anxious and hesitant to trust another dentist, but my friend recommneded I go see Dr. Moisseev. I was in tears as soon as I got on the chair. Dr. Moisseev was so patient, and listened to my concerns and didn't judge me. He spent extra time to make sure I was ready, and explained every step to make sure I knew what was going on. Glad to report my tooth ache is now gone. I can finally sleep, and I have made a promise to see my dentist regularly :&. I recommend this dentist to whoever is scared of dentist. And I am so brave now, that I also got an implant done by him :) Thank you Dr. Moisseev and staff. God bless

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Very professional and knowledgeable. I had a crown installed and other work done. I am very happy with the work that was done. As much as I don't like dentists, Dr. Moisseev did an excellent job to make this experience as enjoyable as possible, most importantly pain free!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I went to Dr. Moisseev to get my root canal fixed. I can say that I totally liked the experience even though it is not supposed to be enjoyable. Dr. Moisseev was professional, patient, cared for my comfort during the operation and overall did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for almost 5 months now. I find it odd that some of the other reviewers think that he is after their money. Any dentist you go to will and should offer you procedures that based on his opinion you might need. (As long as he describes everything for you, and enables you to make an informed decision regarding your care.) Dr. Moisseeve definitely knows his stuff and is quite the perfectionist. I definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Moisseev for the past 6 months and I'm very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He always gives me all the options, explains the pros and cons of his proposed treatment, and respects my choices. He's also great in injecting the local anesthetic. He did a fantastic job on my two root canals. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Moisseev. He was kind, patient and informative with me. He explained what he was doing and why it was necessary- for my best interests. He was punctual, pleasant and made me feel comfortable, even throughout a two hour appointment. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I went in to have something very basic done to my tooth. Dentist did it satisfactorily, but tried to sell me another service that he is NOT qualified nor knowledgeable about... I would not trust this dentist's abilities nor his intent. I agree that he's out to make as much money as possible. I most definitely will not be returning for his services.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

WOW! I don't know who the rest of you saw but I thought this guy was only out for money - went in to have a broken tooth fixed ended up getting a quote for thousands to fix everything. If I had that kind of money would love to spend it to fix everything I have wrong. I wasn't looking to have braces put on at 57 years old so don't suggest it! Know your patients better! Staff was great - liked everybody else in the office didn't like him.

Submitted April 14, 2011

Super sweet,kind & friendly reception, assistant and dr got along and worked together really well - and they do not over charge for work thats done! Best dentist in Langley!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Victor Moisseev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dentistryonbellevue.com