Ratings for Dr. Victor Moisseev

Excellent work, definitely one of the best dentists I've ever visited. Very punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Being at Vancouver as a visitor, I got an emergency trouble with my crown mounted on implant. Dr. Victor Moiseev solved my problem in a shortest time, in the best way, and with very reasonable fare. I'm actually impressed by professionalism and his staff hospitality. Thanks a lot, dear Doctor! Respectfully, Dmitry

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dear Dr.Victor, I would like to thank you very much for doing a marvelous dental work for son and allowing him to function normally again. He used to take pain killers to try to ease his pain and skip the dentist appointments because of bad experiences in the past. Now he doesn't have to take any pain killers and feels a lot better now. Again, thank you for taking good care of him. I hope you have a great day! Sincerely, Inga

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Absolutely the best Dentist I ever came too!! Very friendly and knowledgeable staff and a great atmosphere! It was nice being in an office where everyone seems to be enjoying their work. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Victor Moiseev to anybody seeking a good dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Victor Moisseev is amazing doctor. Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend this doctor. I am from Calgary.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This doctor simply the best. I got my 5 front crowns put recently and I couldn't be any happier. The color and crowns forms looks so natural. Going to this dentist was painless and a great experience. I can definitely say that changing dentists and going to Dr. Moisseev's office was one of my best decisions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Always honest and caring. He follows up especially if I had a more complicated procedure. The staff is very efficient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I don't recommend him because he over charged me and I have to re do the fillings that he did

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Amazing experience. From staff to the doctor, everyone is professional , friendly and approachable. I highly recommend this doctor. There is a reason he is rated number 1 in the entire Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent job on my two root canals and implants. He and his staff are pleasant and professional. I felt like I was in good hands. I highly recommend this dentist and his team.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Victor Moisseev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Nyu