Ratings for Dr. Maureen Thompson

Dr. Thompson has been my doctor for years, If you want a Dr. that pats you on the shoulder and tells you what you want to hear, Dr. Thompson is not for you. If you want a Dr. that tells you what you need to know and gives you the full picture Dr. Thompson is for you. If you give her your full attention she will give you her full attention. I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I saw Dr. Thompson for years! She was nothing but helpful, understanding and caring! She was there for me with my good AND bad days, (many other doctors would not take extra time for their patients as Dr. Thompson did with me!) She spoke to me in an upfront caring way and explained things to me in layman's terms and did not hold anything back! I never had to ask questions about what was going on with my health! She is a wonderful person as well as a superb doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Thompson to anyone needing medical care!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Willing to take time to explain condition & meds. Very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

i have been a patient of hers for 20 years and have found her extemely knowledgable and does not hestitate to refer you to a specialist when neccessary.i would recommend dr; thompson to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

the worst ever - needs to upgrade her skills , was told " it was all in my head" , went elsewhere, now find i have chronic problem , and blood disorder.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010