Ratings for Dr. Zaid Ali

Good "bed side manner". Explains what and why options are, then explains what he is going to do and then tells you what he is going as he goes through step by step. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I am very happy that my doctors work on the weekend, he takes time to listen to my complaints, very knowledgeable. He allowed me to present my three issues. Was very kind to children. we are very happy - we are a family of 6 and not leaving this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Ali is a DMD/MD so he is very knowledgeable and capable. He is also possibly the best and most caring dental surgeon we have had the pleasure to meet. Dr. Ali defines what a doctor should be -- understanding and caring. Unlike some doctors, he doesn't try to intimidate or talk down to you. He devotes the time and full attention to addressing all your questions and concerns. If only medical schools would produce more like him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010