Ratings for Dr. Mira Saric

Dr.Saric is one of the best knowledgable dentist I know she is very caring and she takes her time to explaine to me with the xrays and all the staffs are wonderful people that they have a great understanding of their jobs I recommend her to all my Frieand and family. Very clean office!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

See seems very aggressive with her dentistry, put too much anesthesia for my filling. have never felt so awful with previuos dentists. she is seemed very rude/not so friendly.

Submitted March 9, 2015

GREAT DENTIST, BEAUTIFUL OFFICE. Always on time for appointments and always a pain free experience, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Mira Saric is a wonderful dentist. She is understanding, gentle, and always on time for appointments. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for cosmetic work or especially someone who has a fear of the dentist!! She will make you feel at ease and relaxed at every appointment.

Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Saric is a fantastic dentist. I have been seeing her for treatment for the last ten years and I do not know what I will do when she retires. She is the most gentle and experience dentist I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

She tries to extract as much business out of you as possible. Didn't look very sincere.Gave too much anaesthesia for simple filling and my cheeks were swollen and lost sense for a real long time. never experienced this with previous dentists in last 10 years at other places.

Submitted October 26, 2012

Very very gental....and always on time. If she doesn't feel she can do a particular treatment, she has no problem referring you to a specialist instead of attempting it herself.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010