Dr. Mira Saric

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mira Saric

My teeth are everything to me. I love to smile but care for teeth is very expensive in Canada. I needed an urgent root canal and was shocked to learn about the price it's like buying a gold bar so expensive!! I checked several dental clinics in Mississauga and I was just fortunate to walk in and inquire to the modern and elegant Smile Dentistry clinic and as soon as I entered, I was greeted by the welcoming smile of Elaine that eased my worry. She is very professional she printed and explained the cost. So the lowest and I was even given further discount during the procedure. Elaine said she will assign me to the best dentist. Dr Mira. She was not exaggerating Dr Mira the beautiful has the hands like feathers! Very knowledgeable. There was no pain no complications and she was able to save my molar tooth. I finally found my dentist. She makes use of modern dental equipments. Definitely I would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

The best dentist and staff, wonderful service. They also do great work for the region of peel, this is a service to help children and seniors in Peel . Wonderful work

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr.Saric is one of the best knowledgable dentist I know she is very caring and she takes her time to explaine to me with the xrays and all the staffs are wonderful people that they have a great understanding of their jobs I recommend her to all my Frieand and family. Very clean office!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

See seems very aggressive with her dentistry, put too much anesthesia for my filling. have never felt so awful with previuos dentists. she is seemed very rude/not so friendly.

Submitted March 9, 2015

GREAT DENTIST, BEAUTIFUL OFFICE. Always on time for appointments and always a pain free experience, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Mira Saric is a wonderful dentist. She is understanding, gentle, and always on time for appointments. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for cosmetic work or especially someone who has a fear of the dentist!! She will make you feel at ease and relaxed at every appointment.

Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Saric is a fantastic dentist. I have been seeing her for treatment for the last ten years and I do not know what I will do when she retires. She is the most gentle and experience dentist I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

She tries to extract as much business out of you as possible. Didn't look very sincere.Gave too much anaesthesia for simple filling and my cheeks were swollen and lost sense for a real long time. never experienced this with previous dentists in last 10 years at other places.

Submitted October 26, 2012

Very very gental....and always on time. If she doesn't feel she can do a particular treatment, she has no problem referring you to a specialist instead of attempting it herself.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010