Ratings for Dr. Darren Scarlett

Horrible! I went to Dr. Scarlett to have a procedure done. When was finished, he told me to wait a few weeks to see how I feel, and if there are any issues to come back and he’ll adjust it. His parting words to me were “Don,t be shy, just call us up and we’ll tweak what we have to.” I paid in full and left. A few weeks later and I felt I needed a slight adjustment and went back. When he walked in the room he didn’t greet me, instead scolded me! He literally looked at me and said “like I don’t know what you want? I can try and fix it, but like there’s not much more I can do. Did my staff tell you that when they booked you in? “ I had a lump in my throat and didn’t respond. He sat with me for about 2 minuets and said “that’s all I can do” and walked away. It was by far, the worst experience I’ve ever has a dentist. Myself, my spouse and 3 children will never go back!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr Scarlett and his staff have always had my concerns and my teeth as a top priority ,, Always giving lynne and me the BEST of care ,, ,Even when he needed to refer my to a specialist , I got the best ... ,, I'll continue to visit Dr, Scarlett's office as needed ,for my dental health

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Scarlett has been great. He is very personable and easy to chat with about anything.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

A wonderful dentist. Great staff. A happy dental environment to be in. Look no further for a great place to go for your dental care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Awesome dentist! One of the best ever. Will always continue to see him

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Been going to Dr. Scarlett for a long time. Great dentist and very honest professional. The clinic is friendly, positive, and committed to giving each patient a welcoming environment. Truly they are committed to giving the best service. Thanks guys - Sholom

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Horrible staff in the front and very rough cleanings. I'm sad of the downfall of this office. I previously had been very happy with Coral Springs but to many changes. To many students or new in the field. Front staff also changed. Very poor people skills and repor with patients. Not sure they even know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Not a good experience. 0 stars if possible. Please be more attentive & explain procedures.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Been going to Dr. Scarlett's for over a decade now and he has never failed to provide great dental care. He is very knowledgable and will answer any questions you have regarding your oral health, not only that but he also teaches you how to better care for yourself! My whole family goes to doctor Scarlett ! I've also noticed some positive staff changes! And you get to watch Netflix while you wait!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Agree, always ask for a regular hygienist.. Vien does my family but you have to specify or you run the chance of getting a horrible temp. Some more changes, too bad.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Darren Scarlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scarlett is a 1996 graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Upon Graduation he spent a year working in Colorado before returning to his home in Calgary. His special interest in Wisdom Teeth surgery, Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry has lead him to take several courses and seminars on the subjects. He routinely incorporates these into his daily practice. Dr. Scarlett was born in Jamaica and migrated to Canada in 1977 with his family.

• English