Ratings for Dr. Darren Scarlett

Awesome dentist! One of the best ever. Will always continue to see him

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Been going to Dr. Scarlett for a long time. Great dentist and very honest professional. The clinic is friendly, positive, and committed to giving each patient a welcoming environment. Truly they are committed to giving the best service. Thanks guys - Sholom

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Horrible staff in the front and very rough cleanings. I'm sad of the downfall of this office. I previously had been very happy with Coral Springs but to many changes. To many students or new in the field. Front staff also changed. Very poor people skills and repor with patients. Not sure they even know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Not a good experience. 0 stars if possible. Please be more attentive & explain procedures.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Been going to Dr. Scarlett's for over a decade now and he has never failed to provide great dental care. He is very knowledgable and will answer any questions you have regarding your oral health, not only that but he also teaches you how to better care for yourself! My whole family goes to doctor Scarlett ! I've also noticed some positive staff changes! And you get to watch Netflix while you wait!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Agree, always ask for a regular hygienist.. Vien does my family but you have to specify or you run the chance of getting a horrible temp. Some more changes, too bad.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Notice some changes in the office. I heard Stephanie went else wear what a shame. She had a great little quirk put poised herself well. If you plan on going make sure you ask for one of the regular hygienist as they always have temps.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Darren Scarlett

Dr. Darren Scarlett's response
Yes we are sorry to lose Stephanie as well. As she moved back home to Ontario and we will miss her. If you would like to always have one of our regular hygienist's please call the office and we will put a note on your file to make sure you are never with a temp hygienist. Thank you, Coral Springs Dental Centre

Submitted July 15, 2015

To sum it up: Neglect, carelessness and a money grab. Not only I, but many people that I know have had bad experiences with this dentist. I have gone to him for many years,. I have found a new dentist who genuinely cares about my questions and concerns. He is not knowledgeable, nor does he look out for your best interest. He will not give you options, he will simply do whatever procedure that costs the most money. The admin that work at the office are a bunch of air heads. I have requested my receipts from them many of times, and they had given me my Mother or Fathers dental receipts. I have had to ask numerous times for them to provide me with the correct receipts. I guess it's too much to ask considering they are too busy texting and chatting. I have taken my business elsewhere. I guess if you want loyalty, get a dog! This dental practice is a joke!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Darren for many years as well as my now grown children. I have had everything from my semi annual cleanings to fillings and all that other "fun" stuff. There is not many people that enjoy going to the dentist, but I will tell you this office is one you leave with a smile on your face. Every time we go there its always a very pleasant experience, Dr Darren is very kind and understanding. He is always very straight forward and is never trying to rook you in for something you don't need to have done, he is a very honest man. I will even admit my husband and I have had to sit in his chair a couple times for the "fun stuff" not just the regular clean up and Christine his assistant is always there to help you along the way. She is very pleasant and has been there for a long time, which is very reassuring. He however has recently changed his front end staff and I will admit that was a very much needed change. He now has some very friendly and knowledgably girls up there that are always right on top of it and always are trying to help me out with understanding my insurance. A very well blended team. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

WORST dentist in this city! I have been a patient of his for many years. Don't be fooled by him. He has a pattern. At first visit, you go to see him, and everything is great. After a few visits and cleanings, all of a sudden he's found an issue or two. After a few more visits, BAM! Your whole mouth needs repair! He's WAY over-priced, and I am now having to go see a specialist (Out of my own pocket because my insurance won't cover it) to fix a root canal he screwed up on. My last visit with him, I was told I have over half a dozen cavities. I went for a second opinion at another dental office, and turns out, besides the root canal I need fixed, I have ZERO cavities! Shyster! He's in it for the money only. Don't be so fooled about his kind disposition. I wish I had left him years ago. His staff also call me at least once a month non-stop. Very annoying and harassing. Also, they contact me if they need to get a hold of my 60 year old mother and 40 year old brother! VERY unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Darren Scarlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scarlett is a 1996 graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Upon Graduation he spent a year working in Colorado before returning to his home in Calgary. His special interest in Wisdom Teeth surgery, Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry has lead him to take several courses and seminars on the subjects. He routinely incorporates these into his daily practice. Dr. Scarlett was born in Jamaica and migrated to Canada in 1977 with his family.

• English