Dr. Marvin Obar

Ratings for Dr. Marvin Obar

Since the day I landed in Canada in 1993 at 16 years old he has been my dentist. Now its 2017 and my 2 children also see him. Rob & Lil loves it there and the we love his entire staff, especially Lina. Love & Appreciation .... SiD

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He told me I have a cavity inbetween my 2 teeth and did the procedure, afterwards, my whole mouth hurt so badly

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Because of his admitted errors it was an incredibly painful procedure

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Good Doctor. A bit expensive likes to max out your insurance coverage for you and your dependents once a year. seems theres always some work needed on your teeth.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Great dentist, highly recommended. Always on time for appointments.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Obar since I was two years old! Many years later he is still the only Doctor I let near my teeth! He is awesome and full of knowledge. He takes time with his patients to explain,is caring and answer concerns. The office is very well kept (he and staff are children friendly). Lina is amazing and the other staff keep up his positive reputation. I had one surgery with Dr. Obar in the hospital to take out wisdom teeth that were pinching my nerves. I had a 50% chance of my mouth being numb forever. He did a wonderful job during surgery and I did not have to face a single problem due to the nerves. As long as he stays in practice I will continue to see him and hope to bring my future children to him as well.He is a God Send to the profession.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010