Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hugo

Dr Hugo operated on me in 2011 December and I had successful operation the only problem is that I am unable to do things that I did before the operation was performed on me> I experience less of pain its only when its cold but the operation went very well I can testify to his goodness in what he does. Will be seeing him on the 20 October 2017.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Dan Hugo operated me 17 years ago. Clipped a huge Temporal Aneurism Right Lobe. I was well, safe and sound at home 4 days post op. BEST NEURO DR IN SA. After 17 years, I'm doing great! Retha Coetsee

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

The best. One of the best. Humble, professional and the best neurosurgeon in South Africa.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Baie dankie dr Dan vir jou bekwame en goeie sorg met Luzanne se tumor operasie Jacques Crous

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Wonderful work ethic and an amazing personality also first Dr in a while that I have met that knows you are a patient even though you are a colleague, two words, well done.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The BEST IN THE WORLD. NO PROBLEMS. GOOD AND HELPFULL STAFF

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Only Doctor who can help you with neuro plroblems. Fantastic person

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Hugo operated on our 16 month old baby girl for a bloodless craniosynostosis operation. We searched South Africa for a Neuro who had enough knowledge and experience in doing bloodless surgery. He was exellent in every way. We could not have asked for a better doctor. Our baby did not have one bruise on her anywhere which shows just how lovingly he works!! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

After seeing so many doctors , I had given up on finding a doctor that can sympathize and really try to get to the bottom of my problem. Then i met him and he gave me hope and he really attended to my every problem, he is a great doctor. He has what we Tswana's say "UBUNTU" .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Noting wrong with the doctor but he never returns calls. His staff is absolutely useless and unprofessional and if you complain, they throw the phone down in your face. They also lie about returning calls (I have everything recorded). It takes 2 months to get a letter from them and their grammar is that of a grade one! Pathetic! You wait 3 weeks for the doctor to contact you - daar is 'n goeie afrikaanse woord vir hulle .... onbeholpe! You have to phone again and again and again, with NO RESPONSE!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015