Ratings for Dr. Linda Wynne

Dr Wynne and the pain clinic care, you put in effort so does she. She cares about the total you mind body and soul!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Amazing! She is a wondeeful and caring anaesthesiologist

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Wynne and all the staff at the pain clinic have been very kind, helpful, profesional and she is not trying to push opioids as some other Dr's in the city are known to do

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr Wynne... Kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgable, professional, humane. Excellent anesthesiologist. Great bedside manner. Cares about her patients physical and mental health!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

very knowledgeable! great bedside manner! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had Dr Wynne for a hip replacement July 7 2015, she was above and beyond excellent. Kind, considerate, understanding, joyful, reassuring, highly skilled and competent! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

A a pain specialist I could not ask for better she is professional and very good at listening. When it comes to trying new thing she is willing to listen and try. She has the approach I will give 110% if you give 110%

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Wynne is extremely skilled in pain management and anaesthesia. She is empathetic to patients and goes the extra mile to help. She is very approachable and I trust her implicitly. She has also helped me deal with side issues to pain by helping direct me to other resources. The person who gave Dr. Wynne a poor rating must have caused the problem as I have seen her with dozens of patients since 2008 and she never treats anyone unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have been with Dr. Wynne for over ten years and I really like her. She has always taken the time to talk with me and most importantly, she listens to me. She has never put down nor made fun of any of the ideas and/or articles on pain that I've given her. I feel that she is genuinely interested in me and my condition.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I saw dr. Wynne for less than a year. I found her pompous and very JUDGEMENTAL. She did not help to manage my pain in fact at this time I am in constant pain but could no longer bring myself to see her. Overall I had a very negative experience with dr. Wynne and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012