Ratings for Dr. Moheddin Ahmed

He is a good doctor. Has been my doctor for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Went for a meet and greet for my new doctor. After being over half an your late, he doesn't apologize, never mind introduce himself. He has no idea why I am there and after telling him I'm pregnant he treats me like a young girl that got knocked up. I am a 28 year old woman and very excited for my first pregnancy. This man is not personable and does not care about his patients. I will not return.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Ahmed is a great doctor. Since I moved to Edmonton 4 years ago, I've been on the hunt find someone I trust and who takes the time to listen to what I have to say before scribbling down some random prescription. Dr. Ahmed is it! He's very kind and compassionate, refers out when necessary, and takes care to ensure he has all the facts before discharging my visit.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is a great doctor. He really listens and takes his time. Very knowledgable and friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Patient, authentic and nice doctor. Giving ample opportunity to ask question and patient in hearing question.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

You never really know what you have until its gone. Dr. Ahmed was a great doctor who knew me and made me feel very comfortable.. Trying to find a decent doctor since has been a nightmare.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

As a new patient, good first impression. Dr. Ahmed took the time to review my medical, prescription and personal history. He was attentive, professional; yet, very personable. He personifies what every Family GP should be. I was impressed with his willingness to understand my theoretical medical orientation in the field of Orthomolecular Medicine. His Support Staff have exceptional patient care. They are warm, welcoming and pleasant. GR8 medical team overall. shukran and Salam!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Good doctor, that's all I can say. No qualms with him really. He's since moved to Edmonton, in case anyone's wondering where he's gone. All files transferred to Dr. Elmsallati as of June 2011. I only discovered this after calling and getting the answering machine. I understand they have a lot of patients but it would have been nice if they'd called to inform us.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I am very pregnant, and after waiting over an hour (I booked my appointment for 10, didn't get to see him until 11:15), I have went to the hospital and been diagnosed with Pre-Eclampsia, and a kidney infection. According to him I had a bladder infection for ovver a month, and even with his treatments, I still wasn't getting better. My swelling is terrible and all over, and my blood pressure is going through the roof, even with changing my diet. Yet he always tells me, "Don't worry my friend" I would never recommend this man to see a pregnant lady. But his secretaries are very sweet ladies, and they're why I keep going back - I get more advice from Karen than I do the Doctor. Crazy, Huh?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr.Ahmed is one of the few doctors that realy care about the patients.Yes he is late sometimes but this is because he takes time to listen to you.He is very knowledeable and if he doesn know something he tries to find out.He is not only good doctor but also good person.And does Botox now and he is relly good at it.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011