Ratings for Dr. Ernest McClinton

We had to visit the ER early on a Saturday morning. We were in the medical room for roughly 7 min before dr. Mcclinton entered. He did not waste time in trying to help my husband out and getting him started with a treatment plan. We saw him about 3 times during the time we were there whwre he came in and out to check on us and to make sure we understood everything that was happening. He was very helpful after we had been diagnosed wrong by another doctor. I highly recommend this doctor he not only was helpful but also personable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

This doctor had no idea what he was doing. He told me things that had nothing to do with me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

This doctor was the worst!!! He didn't even take me seriously because I smoke. I am very sick and he thinks I'm some idiot who will settle for some lame diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

I remember how he saved my child in the emergency room. I can only hope that their are more physicians like him. He tells you the truth and he is very direct! My family is forever grateful to him

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

The entire time the Doctor was in the room, it felt like at any moment he was going to jump up and bolt from the room. He was late for the appt. and he could not wait to leave. I have seen him several times and he has never seemed to be aware he was the Doctor and I was the patient needing his help. I was there for a routine diabetic check-up and all he was able to say was lets leave everything else for the next visit. why would I want to keep waiting when I needed him to help adjust my medications then. I was not getting much benefit from the medicine I was on. I ended up spending 5 days in the Hospital from my uncontrolled diabetes and had to change to insulin which I believe could have been avoided had he take just a bit of time to hear and act on what he had/is in training for?

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

No bedside manner at all. I first have been under the Impression 3 days now after my visit that I saw Dr Brimberry, My Invoice says I saw Him. But I figured out today that I actually saw Dr. Ernest Mcclinton Instead. Where do I start. The nurse is rude. After he was an hour late to our appointment, Mcclinton did not explain anything at all. He would not let me fully answer a question before he interupted with another. He tested me for an disease that turned to be negative. I asked the nurse since the test is negative what do we do? She said well he wants you to come back in a month. I said the test was negative and I'm still sick? I think that it makes sense to do more testing to find out whats making me sick. I feel Mcclinton was unprofessional, uncaring, that I was another number basically. Horrible Feeling I had coming out of that office. He did not give me any information about the disiease other than the "Islanders" and "Illegal Immigrants" are bring it to the country.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010