Ratings for Dr. Frank Offiah

Dr Offiah was Very friendly and at first I liked him however he did something totally inappropriate during an exam and there’s only myself and him so I never pursued it in court as it will be my word against his. He is sexist and inappropriate . I rate him at the bottom of doctor I would recommend

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

The office staff are completely disorganized. I tried to call in for appointment and always on hold. I stopped in there to book an appointment and told he could see me right away. In the next 80 minutes waiting, the staff answered the phone several times and put each call on hold, while they slowly moved around doing very little. They never did answered those calls. Then 20 more minutes in the exam room. Offiah is not a good communicator, doesn’t really answer any questions. Am really disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

There should be designation for Medical centres as well as Doctors called MINOR Medical care. It would be a fast turn over for moms that pretty much know their child has pink eye etc as well as fill the doctors business needs to put as many patients as possible through requiring little paper work for maximum dollars. I had seen Offaith for 10-12 years in total. In 2010i had an accident and hip surgery the pain never stopped. I saw him every 3 months for prescription refills for pain and depression. I requested to have a prescription for 6 mons. As it never changed and it was very painful sitting waiting 1-2 hrs for an appoint that was booked. He said no he needed to see me every 3 months, yet my time in his office with him was usually less than 5 mins. By about 2014 I could no longer sit so would ly down in the treatment room with my coat between my knees to relieve the pain and he knew this ! I m still not up to doing the math but that is many many apts. I hobbled in with my cane. I had to stop work in spring sampnd live off my savings. Several times I brought disability papers in asking if I could leave his portion it’s him to fill in and he said “ No you have to see a specialist first” I said when can I expect to hear from them I know they are busy but it’s been almost 1 1/2 and soon I won’t be able to afford my medicine!! He just shrugged and said I need new X-rays or more blood tests which was a hardship physically to get to. Before you are critical about why I DIDNT. Make things happen please remember I’m in so much pain I can’t work and due to pain and zero quality of life am Depressed. I Needed Help, I mention at one apt I left my email for receptionist twice to pass on to the specialist in case I dropped my cell phone and couldn’t reach etc but they are NOT contacting me ?! I know I wasn’t assertive on my end, on his part how long would it take his staff to call the ortho dr to check !! I’m almost done. .. almost two years asking about specialist or filling out forms. So one mentioned I shouldn’t be so loyal when nothing was happening and gave me the name of another doctor. Time lines- I had a meet and greet with new doctor,(feb 20/18 , got new X-rays and meet with him the following week, ten days later saw Ortho specialist who put me on priority Operation call list and am booked for complete Hip replacement for April 3/18. A month and a half with the new doctor. And he filled in my 2 pages of doctor forms for disabilit in 10 mins at my apt and I can send in. He said when we meet” I can see you are in pain and we will get you looked after!” I almost cried . I needed a doctor to take over and look after me . There is an oath Doctors take that in part says Do No Harm . Doing Nothing sadly does a Great Deal of Harm, mentally physically and emotionally!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I had been diagnosed with several arthritic and mental ailments that my life has been affected directly by it. I had spent the better party of a year trying to get across to Offiah by a string of of different tactics so that he could understand my plight. Every time I tried to get a clear answer from him on the reasons I couldn't work and they were obvious, were always met with ignorance, mumbling, and any excuse for him not too help in any way except referring me to other Drs. who were cut from the same cloth. Confirmed by Offiah himself to be his friends. Same mentality, give him some pills and get the next guy in here! So was Offiah helpful? Hell no! I had gone in so many times to get some help I was at the end my rope after more than a year of trying to get my thoughts across and hope for help as I was now without a job or any income what so ever so my life evolved around getting Offiah to see my side of the story. Drs need to be held responsible for their actions especially after so much time of just getting the facts on what I would need to proceed. This is one so called DR that needs another line of work that doesn't involve responding in any clear fashion. Your a complete farce and a menace to people who NEED HELP!!! If you only need a prescription re filled he can do that well but actually helping ? don't waste your time with this "Dr"

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have made an appointment two days ago, i had to rearrange my work and left in time to be 5 minuets early. When I get to the desk the reception told me I had 20 minuets to half hour I said even with an appointment she said yes they had to be fair to the ones before me I have been here an hour still waiting People are coming and going I have been standing for for the last hour as there is not enough chairs I really like dr Offiah he is kind and well informed of many illnesses He used to have another team in reception l always got in in a timely manner

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

We NEVER wait any less than 45 minutes, It's sad too, because he's a good doctor, and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Very caring and knowledgable. Often running a minimum of 45 minutes behind schedule which can be irritating.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very caring and knows his job well.we need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He is a well knowledgeable doctor, very detailed and companionate. He really took care of me and made really helpful recommendations which really improved my health. Now I have a highly recommended family physician.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great Doctor, when you can get in to see him. Conscientious, remembers small details about his patients and will go above and beyond to follow up. I just wish he had better reception staff, they just put calls on hold and leave them (witnessed whilst in the waiting room). With a better team, he can be a lot more organised and run on time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017