Ratings for Dr. Frank Offiah

He is a well knowledgeable doctor, very detailed and companionate. He really took care of me and made really helpful recommendations which really improved my health. Now I have a highly recommended family physician.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great Doctor, when you can get in to see him. Conscientious, remembers small details about his patients and will go above and beyond to follow up. I just wish he had better reception staff, they just put calls on hold and leave them (witnessed whilst in the waiting room). With a better team, he can be a lot more organised and run on time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

First visit today and other than the clinic being crazy busy two days in a row, was a good experience. He seems very thorough and knows the top of mind remedies. He did his due diligence questioning me and using questionnaires. He seemed to conclude things as he read the results. Did not seem rushed at all, maybe that's why wait times are a bit long. So far so good.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Excellent diagnostician. He is thorough and direct. He refers on if necessary. I work in healthcare and have worked with many physicians. Dr. Offiah is my family doc....that's gotta say something!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

WOW! AMAZING DOCTOR!. was looking for a family doctor for my 75 year old dad. listens well and I didn't feel like he was in rush to get us out of office. very caring and compassionate. would recommend DR Offiah!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Offiah is an excellent Dr and I would definitely recommend him. He is a very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate man, he took the time to listen to me and didn't rush me out. He genuinely cares about his patients and their health AND he is on top of his lab results and paperwork!! Sometimes he runs a bit late, but oh well, it's expected at most clinics. When he says he will make a referral it actually gets done, unlike some other Drs. I've seen. I recommend seeing him at the Rochdale location as it seems to be run more professionally than Harbour Landing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I am a single mother. He diagnosed my child's problem stemming from the fact that I don't have a husband. He actually asked me if my child had a father right in front of him. He then informed me that many many studies have shown the negative impacts of fatherless children on their health and suggested that my health will suffer too because I'm "manless". WTF????? Maybe I'm not heterosexual? Maybe my husband was abusive and I left? I guess he will never know that I'm a widow because he was too busy telling me how my child needed me to get a man in my life. This is beyond insensitive and arrogant. This is absolutely crazy behavior from an educated professional in this day in age. And while I'm not arguing the legitimacy of medical studies... I'm pretty sure loosing his father has very little to do with his chronic ear infections. I guess that's what you get when you go to a Walmart doctor. If they were any good, they'd be in a real practice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Offiah was my family physician and I liked the way his clinic was run when it first opened. After my first couple of visits, the clinic kept getting more and more crazy, which meant longer and longer wait times. I'm a very healthy person, and take good care of myself, so last winter I went to see him as I was sweating profusely and had a terrible cough. He told me I had a viral infection and gave me some medication samples. A few days later, I couldn't get in for an appointment and my symptoms were only getting worse. I ended up in the emergency and was diagnosed with pneumonia at a "serious" stage. After that experience, I thought, doctors aren't perfect, so I gave him another shot. I went for my annual checkup a few months later. I felt that this time around he wasn't being his normal self. He was really in a rush. He conducted a breast exam and was very rough which made me uncomfortable. One of the office assistants knocked on the door and told him he had a phone call. . My legs were in the stirrups at this point and he told me to wait for a couple of minutes and he'd be right back. I heard him in the next room seeing another patient!! I was really bothered by this as physical checkups are awkward enough and I had an appointment set. Why would he leave my room to answer the phone and then see someone else quickly when he knew I was in the position for a pelvic exam? I was really sad to have to move on to another doctor, but these actions show that I wasn't a priority and that my comfort is not of the utmost importance.. even during a physical exam. The worst part was that after this bad experience, the assistant at the front told me I had to take my swab to the lab across town! I was appalled by this! How could a doctor not have a currier service to do so? My physical already took 2 hours due to the tardiness of the doctor, and then I had to deliver my pap test? I feel really bad writing a negative review because I'm sure he has good days as a doctor, but I must have caught him on two very bad occasions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Offiah. He's always been a huge help to me. He's always listened to me and has always done a great job being thorough and trying to figure out what is wrong. He's extremely busy and overworked. For some of these other demanding, self centered posters, you should try treating people how you like to be treated and maybe you will get better service. I know for a fact that he is a good man and a good physician. Even though he is looking at the screen, he is listening to you and thinking of what to do. I've been seeing him since he first started working here in Regina and I've gotten to know him. If you have a problem with Dr. Offiah, maybe the problem is you? He's been great to me and I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I didn't like his demeanor! Just like most of the previous comments say, he sounds rude, rushes you and didn't know what he is doing!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015