Dr Offiah is an excellent Dr and I would definitely recommend him. He is a very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate man, he took the time to listen to me and didn't rush me out. He genuinely cares about his patients and their health AND he is on top of his lab results and paperwork!! Sometimes he runs a bit late, but oh well, it's expected at most clinics. When he says he will make a referral it actually gets done, unlike some other Drs. I've seen. I recommend seeing him at the Rochdale location as it seems to be run more professionally than Harbour Landing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I am a single mother. He diagnosed my child's problem stemming from the fact that I don't have a husband. He actually asked me if my child had a father right in front of him. He then informed me that many many studies have shown the negative impacts of fatherless children on their health and suggested that my health will suffer too because I'm "manless". WTF????? Maybe I'm not heterosexual? Maybe my husband was abusive and I left? I guess he will never know that I'm a widow because he was too busy telling me how my child needed me to get a man in my life. This is beyond insensitive and arrogant. This is absolutely crazy behavior from an educated professional in this day in age. And while I'm not arguing the legitimacy of medical studies... I'm pretty sure loosing his father has very little to do with his chronic ear infections. I guess that's what you get when you go to a Walmart doctor. If they were any good, they'd be in a real practice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Offiah was my family physician and I liked the way his clinic was run when it first opened. After my first couple of visits, the clinic kept getting more and more crazy, which meant longer and longer wait times. I'm a very healthy person, and take good care of myself, so last winter I went to see him as I was sweating profusely and had a terrible cough. He told me I had a viral infection and gave me some medication samples. A few days later, I couldn't get in for an appointment and my symptoms were only getting worse. I ended up in the emergency and was diagnosed with pneumonia at a "serious" stage. After that experience, I thought, doctors aren't perfect, so I gave him another shot. I went for my annual checkup a few months later. I felt that this time around he wasn't being his normal self. He was really in a rush. He conducted a breast exam and was very rough which made me uncomfortable. One of the office assistants knocked on the door and told him he had a phone call. . My legs were in the stirrups at this point and he told me to wait for a couple of minutes and he'd be right back. I heard him in the next room seeing another patient!! I was really bothered by this as physical checkups are awkward enough and I had an appointment set. Why would he leave my room to answer the phone and then see someone else quickly when he knew I was in the position for a pelvic exam? I was really sad to have to move on to another doctor, but these actions show that I wasn't a priority and that my comfort is not of the utmost importance.. even during a physical exam. The worst part was that after this bad experience, the assistant at the front told me I had to take my swab to the lab across town! I was appalled by this! How could a doctor not have a currier service to do so? My physical already took 2 hours due to the tardiness of the doctor, and then I had to deliver my pap test? I feel really bad writing a negative review because I'm sure he has good days as a doctor, but I must have caught him on two very bad occasions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Offiah. He's always been a huge help to me. He's always listened to me and has always done a great job being thorough and trying to figure out what is wrong. He's extremely busy and overworked. For some of these other demanding, self centered posters, you should try treating people how you like to be treated and maybe you will get better service. I know for a fact that he is a good man and a good physician. Even though he is looking at the screen, he is listening to you and thinking of what to do. I've been seeing him since he first started working here in Regina and I've gotten to know him. If you have a problem with Dr. Offiah, maybe the problem is you? He's been great to me and I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Offiah has been nothing but kind and compassionate to me. I was his last patient one day for an appointment and he spent an hour and a half going over everything that has been going wrong with me. He referred me to two specialists and follows through with his word. I do not have a family doctor, as I haven't been able to find one that I like since moving here 3 years ago, but he told me to continue seeing him so I do not have to keep on repeating my story/symptoms to every new doctor at the walk in. Overall, very straight to the point, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Please do "NOT" see this Doctor. From the first day I met him I was shocked on how he presented himself to me. I have this one appointment And the staff told me he was shopping in Walmart, that I would have to wait for him. I have several medical issues and I'm on several meds. He treats me like a "druggy". I do not take illegal drugs and I do not drink alcohol. Every time I need a refill I have to see him even if it is a asprin. I'm not kidding. He has treated me like I'm nothing since the day I met him. When I read the other comments, everything happening to them is happening to me. And another reason not to see him is that his offices is a METH Clinic. When I try to talk to him he has his face planted on the computer. I had to ask him "are you listening to me"? He made me sign all kinds of papers. Don't due this and don't do that etc. He is totally rude and ignorant. He made me feel like I was stupid and he knows everything. I haven't even had the chance to tell him all my health problems. I try to talk and he cuts me off. And get this....He treats my husband like gold. Go figure!!! I hope he looses his licence as he's not qualified to call himself a Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Submitted April 3, 2015

NEVER HAVE I HAD A RUDE DOCTOR, DR OFFIAH HAD ME GO FOR X RAY AND LAB WORK, HE THEN TOLD ME IF I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING TO GO GET A SECOND OPINION, SO I DID JUST THAT. WHEN THAT NEW DOCTOR TOLD ME MY HEALTH IS WORSE, I CHANGED DOCTORS THAT SAME DAY, THAT SAME DAY THAT I CHANGED MY DR OFFIAH OFFICE CANCLED MY X RAYS AND LAB WORK MAKKING THINGS WORSE FOR MY HEALTH AND MY SAFTY AS I GOT A DISK OUT ON MY SPINE PINCHING A MAJOR NERVE. At the end of the appointment he shoved a prescription at me and told me to do stretches. I AM DIABETIC HAVING TO USE THE PEN HE GAVE ME 8MM NEEDLES TO USE I WENT TO DR OFFIAH TELLING HIM THE IT HURT WHEN I TOOK MY SHOTS, HE LAUGHTED AT ME SAYING HE DIDN'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME , I TOLD HIM ABOUT HOW I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY MOODS , HE HAD ME FILL OUT AFEW PAPERS THEN TOLD ME I WAS BIPOLOR THEN GAVE ME MEDICATION RIGHT AWAY... FINDING OUT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GIVE THE MEDICATION,, HE WAS RUDE TO ME AS WELL AS MY HUSBAND CUTEING US OFF EVERY CHANCE HE GOT.... HE GOT ALL MY SYMPTOM'S WRONG.. WORST doctor I have EVER experienced!! He doesn't deserve his license. Dr. Offiah has no respect for your time. He has plently of respect for his own time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went into this Doctor with an emergency the beginning of last week. I knew i had something going on, my glands were swollen (people were noticing from across the room) and I had a severe cough, severe sore throat and no appetite (hadn't eaten for a week) etc etc. Every time i would try to mention a symptom he would cut me off and ask another question. He felt my glands looked in my throat and ears and told me nothing was wrong and to take advil and throat lozenges. I waited another 5 excruciating days (again not eating and so sore can't sleep). I went to another Medi clinic and the doctor looked at me and instantly knew something was wrong. Turns out to be bad Bronchitis and a bad throat infection. Thanks Dr. Offiah for making me suffer and not caring at all about a walk in. I will never go there again. Antibiotics for a few days already and look at that, I am feeling better. And to the poster who said, the negative reviews "must be sick in the head and are young" is ridiculous. I am neither, just someone looking to get treatment like you. The staff was good, the facility was good...but this doctor was not even close to good. The ONLY reason I went into a walk in, is because my family Doctor books two weeks ahead and had no appointments. So unfortunately, I had no choice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Frank Offiah's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Offiah is an excellent Dr and I would definitely recommend him. He is a very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate man, he took the time to listen to me ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a single mother. He diagnosed my child's problem stemming from the fact that I don't have a husband. He actually asked me if my child had a father right..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Offiah was my family physician and I liked the way his clinic was run when it first opened. After my first couple of visits, the clinic kept getting more an..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Offiah. He's always been a huge help to me. He's always listened to me and has always done a great job being thorough and trying to figure..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I didn't like his demeanor! Just like most of the previous comments say, he sounds rude, rushes you and didn't know what he is doing!"

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Offiah has been nothing but kind and compassionate to me. I was his last patient one day for an appointment and he spent an hour and a half going over every..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Please do "NOT" see this Doctor. From the first day I met him I was shocked on how he presented himself to me. I have this one appointment And the staff told me..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR I have no idea why people rate him poor he is so amazing yeah he has wait times but to see him I honestly look forward to my appoitments because of ..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "NEVER HAVE I HAD A RUDE DOCTOR, DR OFFIAH HAD ME GO FOR X RAY AND LAB WORK, HE THEN TOLD ME IF I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING TO GO GET A SECOND OPINION, SO..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went into this Doctor with an emergency the beginning of last week. I knew i had something going on, my glands were swollen (people were noticing from across ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "f*cking unreal! best docter ive ever had! f*ck the haters. dont listen to them they dont need you"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Offiah is my family doctor, and I really enjoy how straight up and frank he is when speaking about what is going on. Sure he is busy, as all doctor's are. ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The people that are giving a very POOR RATING, must be sick in the head and are young. A year ago was taken by ambulance to the hospital 3 times. January, Feb..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "WORST doctor I have EVER experienced!!! I have gone to him probably 10-15 times in the last couple of years and each time have given him the benefit of the dou..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Offiah has no respect for your time. He has plently of respect for his own time. You will sit in the waiting room for potentially hours. He has no idea wha..."

September 23, 2014