Ratings for Dr. G L Ehlers

Excellent Doctor, the kind we need more of. He treated my Father for two ailments, he listened to what my father's concerns were and took the time to ask if my Father was following the recommended dosage and explained to him how the medicine worked. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Great experience over an 8 year period, absolutely recommend Dr. Ehlers

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Doctor Ehlers ..excellent doctor...good listener..really good on describing and understanding what patient feel and need ...he is an excellent doctor ........

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have had Dr. Ehlers as a Physician for 7 years. I can't believe the negative comments about him. I have a feeling they didn't like him because he didn't agree with what they were saying... They were probably self-diagnosing themselves on google. He is one of the kindest docs I've ever seen. He does listen. In fact, he turns his chair directly to you and gives great explanations with examples to back it up. He gives great advice, but what I respect the most about him, is that he tells you how it is, in the most gentle way. He won't tell you what he thinks you want to hear. Totally respect that!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He does not listen, seems to be in another world, seems to get lost in his own agenda

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

A kind enough man, but he doesn't really listen. If found he quickly dismissed any issues I had. Both my sister and my brother visit him as well, and my sister and I noticed he was ignorant to our issues but was quick and assertive in assisting my brother. Don't know if he's sexist or if he simply doesn't like listening to women. My issues were solved for the most part, but my sister had to fight over a year for him to diagnose her correctly instead of blowing off her symptoms like they were nothing.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Ehlers is the best family physician I've ever had. Very thorough, understanding, and genuinely cares. He takes the time to listen and ask questions. Covers all the bases when it comes to testing. Also gave the most gentle of pap smears (I've had female drs in the past who were incredibly rough). All round a great Doctor

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Do not see for pregnancy care. He has poor bedside manner and is not up to date on resources in the Edmonton area.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

The best doctor ever Easy to see...no long wait. .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Ehlers because my doctor was away. Dr. Ehlers is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. Before my appointment, I thought Because I was not a patient of his, he may want to rush with me; on the contrary, he made time for me, asking about current issues, etc. He is the type of doctor we do not seem to find anymore!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014