Ratings for Dr. G L Ehlers

worst doctor ever both my grandparents insisted on seeing only him for years and now they are both dead in a matter of a few months apart of each other the specialists said if dr. ehlers would have done something even a month before they would of had at least another 5 years of life, they also said that he seen their test results every month going down he told them that it was fine but it was far from it, I hope you burn in the lake of fire for what you did to my grandparents and my family they trusted you with their life and you failed them.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Saw this doctor a couple of years ago when switching doctors. He was abrupt, demanded that the medications I was on had to be deleted, very brash, no patience, did not care to understand chronic illness.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Treats my husband much better than he treated me. I’m not easily offended.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Ehlers never seems like he is in a rush, has always listens to my concerns. he takes the time to explain things thoroughly and answer any questions. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Excellent Doctor, the kind we need more of. He treated my Father for two ailments, he listened to what my father's concerns were and took the time to ask if my Father was following the recommended dosage and explained to him how the medicine worked. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Great experience over an 8 year period, absolutely recommend Dr. Ehlers

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Doctor Ehlers ..excellent doctor...good listener..really good on describing and understanding what patient feel and need ...he is an excellent doctor ........

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have had Dr. Ehlers as a Physician for 7 years. I can't believe the negative comments about him. I have a feeling they didn't like him because he didn't agree with what they were saying... They were probably self-diagnosing themselves on google. He is one of the kindest docs I've ever seen. He does listen. In fact, he turns his chair directly to you and gives great explanations with examples to back it up. He gives great advice, but what I respect the most about him, is that he tells you how it is, in the most gentle way. He won't tell you what he thinks you want to hear. Totally respect that!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He does not listen, seems to be in another world, seems to get lost in his own agenda

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

A kind enough man, but he doesn't really listen. If found he quickly dismissed any issues I had. Both my sister and my brother visit him as well, and my sister and I noticed he was ignorant to our issues but was quick and assertive in assisting my brother. Don't know if he's sexist or if he simply doesn't like listening to women. My issues were solved for the most part, but my sister had to fight over a year for him to diagnose her correctly instead of blowing off her symptoms like they were nothing.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016