Dr. Sanjay Bhambhani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Bhambhani

Exceptional in all areas. Personable, efficient and very talented.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Super knowledgeable and passionate about dentistry. You can tell instantly this guy will be go to guy for your oral health within minutes. He's real with you and has great bedside manner. His approach with patients is amazing and I have always left smiling. Thanks dr b .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Fantaistc , very knowledgable, Amazing with my kids... highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Best dental experience I've ever had.. I have 80‰ coverage and my portion was next to nothing for a few fillings.. Couldn't believe it

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

This office is the best. I always leave there with a smile on my face and the feeling that I just spent time with some good friends.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Really great experience from start to finish. Staff and doctor are very down to earth. Doctor is gentle and compassionate and does great work.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Been coming to Beverly Dental since I was quite young. Was a little worried when my childhood dentist retired, but was more than happy to meet Dr. Bhambhani - he's fantastic - kind, sincere and has a great sense of humor. Truly the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Came in from an hour and a half to see him cause I heard him and his staff were good.. I have to say I was not disappointed and yes, he is cute too

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Recently switched dentist and was very fortunate to find a great dentist in Dr. Sanjay Bhambhani. His staff is very professional and took the time and care every patient should receive. Excellent Dentist and looking forward to my next visit!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Nothing short of a fantastic expereeince.I was fearful of dentisits after multiple bad expereinces as a young by. Sanjay and his staff have fantastic chair side manor. They approcah their patience with a geneuine care and concern with their well being. I would highly reccomend them.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013