Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Bhambhani

If you are looking for someone that listens to you, cares, and addresses your problems promptly, efficiently, and affordable, go see Sanjay . I wish my medical doctor had the class and knowledge that everyone at this office has.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

I have been going to this dental office since I was wee. After meeting with Dr. Bhambini when he took over, i was immediately comfortable. He is highly trained, professional and funny as well! The dynamics between him and the staff is amazing ! They all work together like a well oiled machine. I know I am in good hands with Dr. Bhambhani and his staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Excellent staff, excellent environment, I’ve never had a better dental experience. Would strongly recommend Dr. Bhambhani to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Such a good experience start to finish. I was referred here and will refer anyone I know here. Great bedside manner and so honest. I didn’t feel like I was being ripped off for once at the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Amazing experience, was always afraid of dentists office( no clue why!) he is extremely calm, REALLY good with my kids and family, staff and overall office helpful, good reminders, not pushy~!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

What a fantastic office. On time, quality work, very knowledgeable dentist, high tech office, great atmosphere. All at a reasonable price. Attention to detail by the dentist was the first thing I noticed. He’s made my teeth so pretty.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Outstanding in all aspects .. compassionate, caring, honest, patient, and fantastic at putting a patient at ease .. the dentist is a perfectionist and does great work

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I've been going here for over 4 years and the service is always excellent. I've only had to wait once for an appointment and it was only for 15 mins. Staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Excellent customer service, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly staff, plenty of reminders for upcoming visits!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Exceptional in all areas. Personable, efficient and very talented.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017