Ratings for Dr. Moustfha Alshrif

Total hip replacement Sept/17'. Extremely professional and friendly surgeon. Would highly recommend to all. Thank you for my new lease on line Dr. Alshrif

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very professional doctor. Surgery was done very well. Appreciate

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had posted on March 24, 2013, about my experience with Dr Alshrif and my first hip replacement. I tried to remove the post, but I couldn't because the site wouldn't recognise my email address. I was just really frustrated, mostly with his secretary. Since that post, he has replaced another hip for me in April 2014, and most recently both of my knees on October 31, 2016. He is a top-notch surgeon, and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. I think the rude secretary problem has been resolved because whenever I phone now, I get a pleasant voice on the other end! He is highly respected by all of the nurses and staff. I was told that his nickname is "the Sheriff"...LOL! Very good surgeon, and a good man.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Alshrif performed a total hip replacement for me 7 months ago. In all of my dealings with him he was very professional, displayed subject matter expertise, conveyed a calm and confident demeanour and patiently and thoroughly answered all questions. I am very pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend him to others and/or heaven forbid, utilize his services again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Alshrif did a first extensor release and a tfcc in my left wrist Unfortunately for me I scarred up really bad. Just a body reaction but the job he did was top notch Seen the pictures before and after of my injury. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Had 2 knee replacements with dr alshrif have had no problems. One knee is 4 yrs now other is 3 yrs. have me movement again a new lease on life. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I seen Dr Alshrif in the emergency room after having fluid taken out of behind my knee at the emergency doctor's request. Luckily Dr. Alshrif was in the hospital. He was very pleasant and helpful. He said everything looked good and gave me a prescription for antibiotics. If I ever need orthopedic surgery I am going to request him and hopefully get him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

He is a wonderful surgeon. I have not had Mt surgery yet. H is very helpful and caring

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Alshrif by my family physician as I had a large rotator cuff tear. She said he was very good. It was a pleasure to go to his office. I was half expecting a pitbull receptionist who are often more formidable than the doctor! The receptionist was pleasant, amiable, helpful, diligent....unlike a lot of them who work for doctors. Why are they so miserable? Anyways, I met with Dr. Alshrit, he was most knowledge, pleasant and kind and and said I required surgery and would have it within 3 months. I did have the surgery and 6 months later, I am quite pleased with the outcome. I probably will have to get the other shoulder done and have no qualms about it. Dr. Alshrif did a fantastic job. And my recovery/pain level was definitely less than I expected.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This dr did my knee replacement 10 weeks ago. Although I can't say I enjoyed post op pain and being in the hospital for 6 days (I'm sure nobody does lol) I am soooooo glad Dr Alshrif performed the surgery. Excellent surgeon. Bedside manner is good. Quiet and polite man.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016